Chapter - 10

"It's so dirty" Jimin stated for the 5th time since they interned into an old abandoned, dirty house, for them they can't even call it a house it was like a jail for them, but for their dear's live, they have to hide there for some day at least.

The girls were on a old couch, no to dirty they try to clean it up and not much but the floor to where the boys are sitting, the sunlight was disappearing and night was coming, the more late, the more dark that room was becoming.

"Guys, is there no light, it's becoming dark" lisa ask nervously as she swallowed her saliva nervously.

"Not really, I can't see anything" jungkook stated picking up the old candle, which will still work "But guess we have some candles" he said and pick up the packets of candles from the old drawer.

"At least, this house have something" yoongi stated reating his on on Jimin, trying his best not to sleep.

"But did anyone have matches for the candle" Jin asked, reminding them that they will need matches, taking their little hope away leaving Jennie.

"I have" jennie said proudly smirking, remembering that she have pick up a box of matches from the streets.

"Give" Taehyung said stretching his hand out to jennie, the brunette do what she was told.

And finally in some minutes there was at least some light, knowing they will need lights later too, they just use one candle.

Jisoo who was sleeping the whole time in Rose's shoulders slowly open her eyes and yawned, gaining others attention who were giving her a very irritating look.

"Is night already" she said looking at the glass window behind the couch where they are seating. "Wow you guys even find a candle"

"Yup, we know what we will need, we are not like you sleeping every time" jungkook said in a proud manner receiving a sharp glare from the girl.

"Shut-"

"Just stop it guys, I'm hungry" rose blurted out making her lips in a thin line and resting her head in Jisoo's shoulder.

"Thanks for reminding Rose, well you have the most guts in all of us, we all were hungry but only you just have the guts to spill it out" namjoon said sighing holding his stomach.

"Namjoon, hyung you are so intelligent, didn't you bring any foods" jimin ask leaning his back against the couch.

"Everything happen so sudden, that I forget to think about it"

"Than why don't we just go out and buy some snacks" jennie suggested in which all agreed leaving Namjoon, who was shaking his head.

"We can't, the mafias will be searching for us" he reminded.

"It won't, we will make sure and let's were a mask" lisa said silently hoping Namjoon will agreed and as if good have hear her he does, he nodded with a sigh.

"Alright, but be careful" he said scrunching his nose "But who who will be going to the store"

"Me" Taehyung Jimin and hobi both said.

"Me too" jennie said.

"Me three, i need to breathe" jisoo said fixing her mask.

"alright, but child be carefull ok" Jin said like a dad with a worried expression, Ofcourse he is the one who cared of them the most.

....

"There's a convinent store" hobi said sighing with a smile, which can't be seen by others since he was wearing a mask.

"Shh" taehyung said signaling the others to look at the other side of the road where there was five peoples holding their photos, asking everyone if anyone have seen them.

"Shit, pretend as we didn't know each other" Jennie said sitting at the bench, fishing her phone out from the pocket.

Jisoo who have no idea what to do, just stand there pretending to be busy using her phone, while Jimin, Taehyung and hobi was pretending to walk.

"Hey excuse me" jimin turned around, sweat covered his his forehead as he slowly started walking towards that man, who was holding, his and rose photo "Did you see these two"

"No" he replied blankly trying his best not to get caught, and he succeeded "Sorry for disturbing" the man said and walk away.

When the mans, were out of sighing, a sigh of relief itself escape from their mouth, as they walk towards the continent store together.

....

"Well, jennie I have some snacks that lisa and Rose like" jisoo happily stated knowing her bestfriends will really be hungry.

Taehyung open the old door, and let others in himself too and close it from behind.

"Guys, others are not here" they heard Hobi said catching them off guard as they ran towards the room where they leave their other friends there.

Everything was same, just some stuffs fall down from their places which scared them to hell, as they started to search for their friends.

Little did they know, helping the boys back, in letting them out of that store room have become a big thing and they have step into a war zone.

....

Sorry for this short chapter