Chapter - 6

Splash

The four girls immediately open their eyes and sighed heavily they were struggling to speak, as someone throw water on their faces.

After taking deep breaths, they look around and meet an unfamiliar room, that they have never seen, and soon meet with their Principal Mr.Kang and three mens with abs.

"So queens, you are awa-" he was cut off by a phone ringing, which was his, he pick it up and greeted to whoever the person was "Hello, Boss we have kidnapped the girls"

"Good Mr.Kang now listen nothing should happen to them"

"But why Boss what are you going to do to them''

"That's none of your business, just do what I said but wait are the girls beautiful"

"Ofcourse Boss, they are like princess"

"I just can't wait to meet them, and the most important thing did anyone see the girls being kidnapped"

"No Boss,only me and my 3 bodyguards see them"

"Good now see you soon''

By this whole conversation the thing that the girls know was that, Mr.Kang was not the leader of their group, it was someone else, that they don't know.

The girls tried to move but they soon realized, their hands and legs were tied with a rope, and they were in a fine bed.

"Leave us" jennie shouted.

"We will but not now girls" Mr.Kang said with an evil smirk and turned to the three guys "Girard them outside I have some work" with that he left the room,the guard followed.

"Where we are, and why did they bring us here" rose mumbled and a tear fall from her eyes.

"Don't worry Rose, we will get out of here soon" jisoo tried to comfort her bestfriend.

"Look there is a knife" lisa said after examining the whole room.

"But how the hell are we going to reach there" jennie ask.

"No need of anything, actually I have a small knife in my jean pocket" jisoo stated in a whisper tone,but enough for the girls to hear. "Jennie please try to reach my pocket" she added since Jennie was beside her.

Jennie slowly nodded and tried to reach her pocket, and she does, struggling she fished out the small knife from her pocket as she cut her the ropes and for the others too.

"Give that knife,it might come use later" jisoo said taking the knife and keeping it back.

"But the door is locked and the bodyguard must be outside" lisa informed.

"Door is not a big problem, but bodyguards'' rose bit her lower lip and think about something, looking around the room and at a side there was a window, covered with curtains, which will take them outside of this room "There is a room" rose happily stated.

A smile form on their lips as they walk slowly, they put the curtains in side and one by one they got out of that room.

After getting out they look the area for some seconds, and it was kinda familiar, very familiar, they know that place very well, they were infront of the store room door.

"It means there is a hidden room,in the store room" all of them said together.

"Yes...you guys found it so soon" they heard some voices, chuckling bitterly from behind.

The girls, turned around to meet the 3 bodyguards, a knife in their hands, as they came running towards the girl and put the knife near their necks "Move a step and you are gone" said one of them.

"What do you want from us" lisa ask.

"We didn't want, but our boss want" said one of them.

"We our boss order, that if you guys do something stupid, than we can kill you" the other said as they all put that knife near the girls neck.

The girls can't do nothing, instead of waiting for them to kill them, as they closed her eyes, some seconds pass but they don't fell anything but hear 3 loud.

BANG

When they open their eyes, the three guys were in the ground dead, blood coming out from their bodies.

They look at the direction where the gun shot was heard, there 7 guys came out from the black shadow, they know them very and very well they were bts.

They sighed in relief when they saw them, but again how do they know about them,how did they come here.

"At least say Thank you we save you all" jungkook said keeping his hand on his waist, scoffing.

"Later, first get us out if here" jisoo replied.

"And you all have to answer our questions" lisa added scrunching her nose.

"Whatever let's go" jimin said and take then to god knows where.

Maybe they didn't say Thank you but they are really glad that they save them.

Today they are the saviours of their life.