Bieber Love Story -

Part 1 :D

:ife for me was different, my Uncle Scooter had always been there for me. My mum & dad have never had a stong relationship with eachother, but Uncle Scooter was like my second dad. Recently my Mum & Dad, got into a huge arguement and my Dad stormed out and got drunk, but that was the last time i saw him because, he was in a car accendent 'cause, he was drunk and decided to drive home. My mum said she can't handly me so now, i'm living with my Aunty Carin and Uncle Scooter. I've got my Dad's ashes with me and i'm keeping them till we get to Atlanta and then i'm going to Scatter them there.

*in ATLANTA*

I hate airports, they are really to much for me, seriously, just because your going on holiday doesn't mean you have to rush about, it's s'pose to be relaxing. I stood on the esculater with my suitecase and my luggage getting of them. Life, for me was now going to be different. As i got of the esculater, tears ran down my face as i looked down at my walpaper on my IPhone, it was a picture of my dad, i was really close with my Dad, and i know i'm going to miss him. More than anything, but i know that hes up there with the big man looking down on me, leading me down the right paths.

I saw Aunt Carin waving at me and i wiped my cheek and smiled a little, She ran upto me and then gave me a huge, i giggled a little and hugged her back. "Hey, Where's Uncle Scoot?" i came back from her andwe started walking to the car, she looked down and smiled at me "He had to go to the studio with Justin, he will be back in like 1 hour & we are all going out for dinner so you can meet all our friends and family and get to know everyone" she smiled at me, and hugged me side ways and then rubbed my shoulder, i smiled at her and nodded and kept looking ahead.

Trying to hide all my thoughts and feelings where easy for me, i had done it ever since i was a kid and im now 15 so, you could say i was pretty good at it. When we got in the car, i put my bags in the back and then sat in the frount next to Aunt Carin, she put in the keys and turned on the radio, and my fav song came on ' Do It Like A Dude' by Jessie J "i LOVE this song. she is sooooo good" i laughed and turned it up, i started singing along and Aunt Carin laughed and started to drive, we talked about what school i'd be going to and who i will meet tonight. So she told me i was meeting Justin Bieber, and i hated him. Yes, i told her that and then she said he was a very nice boy, but hes very sneeky so i have to watch out. Me & my friends back home hated him and we always have, i mean i like his music it's ok, but he is a cocky little fuck. He only tells girl what they want to hear!

When we got home Aunt Carin helped me unpack my stuff and then we went and watched a movie, there house was HUGE and it's only because Uncle Scooter has his joined record lable with USHER!!! and i was meeting him tonight, i was so excited, well he was HOT haha. About 15 minutes went by and the door shut and footsteps came into the living room "so wheres my beautiful niece then?" i looked behind me with a smile... untill i saw Justin Bieber and i guy about the same age as him that must have been his friend "Hey Uncle Scooter" i smiled and walked over to him and hugged him tightly "wow, you did really need a hug" he laughed and relecied me, i laughed back and walked away "I don't get a Hello or a hug?" Justin said laughing, i looked behind me and gave him the dirtest look ever "no you don't because, i don't hug people i don't like" i gave him a bitchy smile and sat down and Aunt Carin laughed "but, Your've NEVER met me?" he walked infront of me and looked really confusied "em..your the most cockest popstar i have ever heard of. i don't like you end of." i said and stood up "wow, i like this girl she's fiysty" "and you are?" i said with a smile, he put his hand out for me to shake and i shook it "I'm Ryan Butler" he laughed and then looked and Justin "I'm Ebony Braun" i laughed walked away too my bedroom.

Tell me what you think... thanks if you read it. Love Demz:D