Chapter 3

"Hey! You! We can turn it up! Hey! You! We can turn it up! Silence has been killing you, screamin' deep inside of yo-"

I turned off my alarm.

5 AM.

Oh God, I was tired. I could barely open my eyes as I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and all that other crap.

I decided, since it was my first day to be atleast a little presentable. I shrugged on peach-colored button-up shirt, a pair of dark-wash cropped skinny jeans, and brown Oxford shoes. I put my hair in a low ponytail and I swiped a purple EOS over my lips and exited the bathroom. I grabbed my laptop and stuffed it into my laptop bag and grabbed my bookbag with all my notebooks in it and two textbooks my parents purchased when I first got enrolled.

As I went into the living room, I saw Sarah and Jojo were up. Sarah wasn't in her usual tank top, shorts, and flip flops but was wearing a flowery blouse, skinny jeans, and brown sandals. Jordan wore a sheer light pink shirt with a white camisole under, white jean capris, and light pink-colored Vans. Her curly cherry red hair was pulled into a bun.

"Morning." Sarah said sleepily. I said good morning and made my way towards the fridge.

Cereal it was. I was so tired, I didnt want to spend ten minutes on breakfast. I poured Raspberry Frosted Mini Wheats into bowl and added milk. I ate within five minutes and looked at the girls.

"Are we going to Grind House?"

They nodded

...

So here I am, with this delicious drink they call a Candy Frappe, however to me, this is the ultimate Unicorn Sparkle Frappe because it tastes like Unicorn Heaven.

It was like a 10 minute walk to campus(I know, the exaggeration is real), so I see what Jordan meant by waking up early. As I walked to the big school doors, I saw lots of students. It wasn't quiet anymore. There were groups of students of every kind.

I saw a group of football players, all with their Varsity jackets on, black and grey with a big wolf on it.

"So, Kay, you thinking of joining any sports? " Jordan asked.

"Yeah, at my old school I did cheerleading and lacrosse."

"I'm actually on the cheer team, and Lacrosse sounds interesting, our girls lacrosse team is undefeated."

Thats what I like to hear.

"So do you think I could try-out?" I asked.

"Of course, as long as you don't show an attitude, which I'm sure you won't, our coach will love you!" Jordan smiled.

"I play softball and volleyball." Sarah said.

"Cool. I might join the volleyball team, I've always wanted to..."

"Oh my Gah, you should!" sarah smiled, jumping a little.

We continued walking through the doors of JKS. I saw this part before, the office and stuff. But, when I walked into the office, the orange haired lady looked up at me and spoke.

"Miss Kalil, it seems Mrs. Gea has forgotten to give you your locker and combination." She smiled, handing me a small strip of paper with my locker and combination. I said a small, polite thank you and off we went.

"Aha! Locker G104, I'm G109." Jordan laughed.

"What a co-winky-dink." I laughed, using my grandmother's little phrase she always said.