- 43 : kuroo tetsurou

[ k. t - why him ]

* here you go angie :3 *

"Kuroo, hurry up!" [y/n] called out as she sighed, slumping down onto his bed when the male shouted out a half-assed response about him doing something. "I'm gonna start it without you then."

"Yeah, whatever. I'll be there in a minute." The raven haired male called from the kitchen where he was stood. His eyes were concentrated on the breakfast he has spent the last hour preparing for the two do them. Topping the food off with a bit of green onions, he grabbed the plates and rushed back to the room where his girlfriend sat on the bed. She had started the show and was completely engrossed in the screen, to the point that Kuroo quirked at brow at her and looked over at the TV. A groan left his lips when he saw the familiar character that she had always spoken of.

"Not this guy again. Change it." Kuroo whined as he tried to reach for the remote, earning an offended gasp in response. "Babe, why are you so interested in this old man?"

"Why am I interested in you, old man? Besides, Nanami isn't old." [y/n] scolded with a shake of the head. The girl accepted the plate and placed it on her nightstand, glancing back at Kuroo who sulked. "Kuroo, are you seriously jealous of an anime character?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be? My girlfriend is making googly eyes at another man." Kuroo complained playfully, laying his head on her shoulder to annoy her. "She doesn't even love me anymore because she has Kento Nanami to keep her satisfied."

"That is not true." His flat look made her snicker and nod. "Okay, it is true, but still-"

"No, go enjoy your time with him." Kuroo shrugged, pulling away from the girl who laughed and grabbed his arm.

"Kuroo, be serious."

"I am serious. Enjoy Nanami's saggy balls in your face." Even he couldn't manage to hold a straight face while saying that to his girlfriend who choked on her spit and wheezed. The two collapsed on the bed, tearing up from laughter at the comment Kuroo made.

"His...saggy...balls-" [y/n] fell over, cackling so hard that she had to gasp in between laughs. It wasn't even that funny but to hear such a serious sentence like that come out of Kuroo's mouth, it was absolutely hilarious.

"You're gonna leave me for Nanami just like you did with Zhongli." Kuroo snickered as he buried his head in the crook of her neck, wrapping his arms around her body. He laid on top of her, nearly suffocating her with his heavy weight.

"Zhongli's a dragon. I can't leave him for you." [y/n] shot back, earning a small scoff out of the male.

"The only 'dragon' thing Zhongli is him dragon his balls on your face."

"BAHAH-" The air was practically sucked out of her lungs when she laughed so hard that she went breathless. Kuroo couldn't help but wheeze too, amused by his own words that seemed to bring joy to his girlfriend.

When her laughter began to die down, he used his elbows to hold himself up and look at her. A soft smile spread across his lips when he saw the tears of joys on her cheeks. His thumb gently slid against her cheek to wipe away the tear streaks. "My [y/n] is very pretty. Even if she is letting old men drag their balls on her face. I love you nonetheless."

"Kuroo!" She whined with a laugh as she tried to push him away. "They aren't even old! Plus none of them are dragging their balls on my face...sadly."

"Did you just say sadly?!?" Kuroo picked her up by her legs, yanking her body towards his. He slipped his arms under her legs and picked her up, lightly slamming her on the mattress like some kind of pro wrestler. "You like old saggy balls?? Is that what you like??"

"What the hell?" Her throat was growing dry from all the gasping and laughing she was doing, but it didn't seem to bother her. It was too much fun.

"Are mine not enough for you?" Kuroo said as he shook her like a rag doll, cackling at the way her hair grew messy with each shake. "Tell me, you little perv!"

Going along with it, she snickered and grinned impishly. "Yup! They aren't enough!"

"You whore-" Kuroo jumped at her, tackling the girl into the mattress. She fell on her back with a loud laugh that echoed through the room, filling his ears like music.

Seeing her eyes scrunch up when she smiled or her lips curl into the brightest smile ever, he felt warm and tingly inside. It was one of the perks of dating someone who naturally made him happy.

"I think I can accept you and your old men." Kuroo chuckled, pulling [y/n] body towards his. Her body seemed to perfectly fit with his, cuddled up into his chest while he held her close. His arms tightened around her waist and he sighed, inhaling her shampoo. "Did you use my shampoo again? You smell like me."

"I think I can accept you and your non-saggy balls." She snickered, yelping lightly when Kuroo pinched her side. Turning around, she nuzzled her head into her chest and smiled, "Yeah, I wanna smell like you."

"Why?"

"So that it's like you're still here when you leave." The girl said with a small beam, a smile so soft that melted into a puddle like snow.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her close and smiled, "Well, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

Pressing her lips to his, she chuckled, "You better be ready for me to simp for my old men." The girl spluttered out a laugh when his face soured at the thought of hearing her simp for the duration of their time together.

"It's okay. You're my only boyfriend." She kissed his lips once more, pulling away to gently caress his cheek. "I love you, Tetsu."

...

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME TETSU-"

He was very happy afterwards.

---

[ a/n : ah yes, saggy balls from kento nanami. yes sir ]