- 37 : haiba lev (S)

[ l. h - a first ]

* NSFW *

Haiba Lev was ecstatic. For the first time in his life, he had found himself a girlfriend. Not only did he find himself a girlfriend, but he was invited to her house after a really long time of dating for a night together.

[l/n] [f/n], his girlfriend, was one year older than him. She had been a bit stingy about his closeness, especially since he was a naturally clingy guy who stuck close to her. He would sometimes forget that he's 6'5, a whole freaking tree.

At 9:57PM on a Friday night, Lev had arrived at her house after a long day. Despite being slightly tired, he was overflowing with excitement to be with his girlfriend. I can't wait to cuddle her to sleep!

"[y/n]-chan!" Lev exclaimed through the phone, shifting his weight to his other foot as he stood outside her house. "I'm here!"

She chuckled at the excitement that bubbled in his voice, "Okay, I'll be down to open the door in just a minute."

"Okay." With that, she hung up the phone and began making her way down the stairs to open the door for her male.

The silver haired male shifted in his spot upon hearing the door lock turn. There were a series of noises before the door opened, slowly moving to let him in. [y/n] peeked her head out from behind the door, keeping her body hidden.

His green eyes lit up upon seeing her face, brightening so much that she almost felt bad for feeling this way right now.

He rushed inside, shutting the door behind him with a smile. His body turned to face hers, eyes slowly raking her appearance as he came to a stop.

His girlfriend stood before him in nothing but her bra and underwear, shifting awkwardly under his strong gaze.

"[y/n]?" His voice came out strained as he felt his pants tighten upon taking in her appearance. His tongue swiped over his bottom lip then he swallowed thickly.

"What?" She asked, looking down at the floor with her arms crossed. "It's rude to keep a lady waiting."

His heart pounded. Is she...?

"Can I really?" He asked, taking a large step forward to close the distance between them two. Upon seeing her embarrassed nod, he felt his body move before he could process it.

Bending over a bit, he leaned down to kiss her lips, pushing her up against the wall behind her. His hands immediately grabbed her waist, sliding against her soft skin.

"[y/n], you're so pretty." Lev kissed her lips softly but the excitement was clear in the way his lips moved. She could tell he wanted more and more.

Reaching around, he unbuttoned her bra with his dexterous fingers, paying no attention to it as it fell to the floor. His tongue swirled around her nipple, eliciting a small squeal from the female who tried to push his head away.

Grabbing her wrists with one large, he pinned them down while he continued to nip at the hardened buds. The way his tongue slid against her sensitive skin made her body writhe. It wasn't enough for her.

"Lev," She huffed, freeing her hands from her loose grip to pull down her underwear. Once she had gotten them off, she reached for the waistband of his pant. "Undress."