SpiderKook

Total Number of Chapters - 53

Prequel
Started: 15 March 2020
Ended: 30 May 2020

Sequel
Started: 21 June 2020
Ended: 30 August 2020

────•✰•────

"Kookie, I won't say it again. I want you here soon. It's dark and I'm scared." Taehyung saidto his boyfriend on the call.

"Baby, I'm sorry I was caught up with something. I'm reaching in a while." Jungkook said and rushed out of Yugyeom's place where he was there to hang out with his friends.

"5 minutes, I'm counting every second and if you're late no more kisses."

"But baby… it can take me longer-" before Jungkook could complete his sentence he heard someone else on the other side.

"Stranger: Hey what's up shawty?...
Tae: Stop what are you trying to do?"

"Hello?" Jungkook asked suspiciously.

And then he heard a thud sound as if the phone was thrown away.

Jungkook knew something was messed up and he didn't waste any moment and rushed out quickly, throwing his clothes behind the bushes of Yugyeom's backyard and coming out as Spidey.

~~~

"Give me everything you have or it won't be fair for you!"

The gang of the guys was standing in front of Taehyung who was looking at them up and down.

Taehyung bent down to carry his phone, screen broken.

"You called trouble for yourself." Taehyung said calmly, blowing air on his phone.

The three men looked at each other with confusion, the blonde didn't seem scared at all.

"You think I'm joking? Let me show you what I can do."

The three of them dragged Taehyung into their Car, pushing him to their backseat.

"Uff… be careful. If I get a bruise, you're dead." Taehyung said sassily.

"Who do you think you are? You think it's a joke? We can kill you." The man tried to threaten Taehyung while the other one started the car.

"10...9...8…" Taehyung started counting while looking at his watch, ignoring the warnings of the other male.

"7...6…"

"What are you doing?"

"5...4…"

"Hey? Have you gone crazy?"

Taehyung completely ignored their questions and kept his eyes on his watch, waiting for the 5 minutes to be over.

"3…" Taehyung said and looked around, wondering why there was no sigh of him yet.

Where is he? There's only 3 seconds left.

"2½...2…1½" Taehyung looked around but still no sign.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The man got frustrated and caught Taehyung's arm now, shaking him.

"And 1" Taehyung finished  and suddenly Spidey got into the car through the window, stopping the driver.

The car got out of control and was about to hit by a pole but Spidey kicked the driver away and tried to control it.

The two men from backseat tried to hit Spidey but their moves ewent wasted and Spidey was untouched.