Chapter 9 - Mated

A few days later 

3rd persons POV

Jungkooks grandma was realised from the hospital and is staying with Jin until further notice. Jungkook is quite sad lately, he hasn't seen Jimin or even heard from him since the call with his parents and he feels like crying his eyes out. He hasn't been able to focus on work or even look after himself, if it wasn't for his Jin hyung he wouldn't have been able to cope. He really misses his mate, his beautiful jiminie. Suddenly "FUC- NOOOO" jungkook screamed in pain as his body heat was increasing rapidly. "Shit- my rut" was all jungkook could say before changing into his wolf form and went to find his mate.

Silvers POV (jungkook wolf)

As soon as out the house I ran straight to the direction of strawberry's and cinnamon. I ran for about 20 minutes and then the irresistible scent hit me very hard. I was standing outside the house We grew up in. "Why would our mate be here" I said frustratedly though mind link to jungkook "how the hell am I suppose to know. Your the one in control you look for him" and with that I took running off through the house looking for him.

Jimins POV 

Nobody's home at the moment so it just me. I decided to have a nice bubble bath. When I got into the bath I could smell jungkooks scent. Before I knew it jungkook was in the bathroom in his wolf form "I've miss you my sweet omega"

3rd persons PoV

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, his heat was too much. His wolf was howling at him for relief, for touch, for a sensation and he longed only for Jimin.
"Jungkook I...have missed you too"
" I want you, no need you right now, I need you touch. I need to feel you."
Jungkook could smell Jimin's sweet smell strawberry and cinnamon, the scent wrapped around him like a blanket. In a blink of an eye Jungkook's wolf took over and leaped towards Jimin. Jungkooks eyes looked jimin up and down and you could see in his eyes he was begging to get in and dominate his omega. "Do you want this? is it okay that I do this?" the omega could only nod as the alphas pine and lavender scent was becoming a drug to him, a drug that was extremely addicting, his aroma put jimin under some kind of spell and jimin didn't want to wait anymore either.

Jimin's POV

I watched as jungkook, my alpha, began to strip, at first he took his top of so quickly I thought he was going to rip it, which he did, but as he was taking his belt off he did it slowly, so I could hear the clicks and the clanks of the buckle which he knew made me inpatient and give me butterflies. he then stepped out of his pants and threw his underwear to the opposite side of the room. for a few moments he just stood there and my eyes wouldn't move from his washboard abs and toned shoulders.

3rd persons POV

jungkook could see Jimin drool over his every move, which mad it all the more enjoyable for the alpha, but he was getting extremely horny and couldn't wait any longer. "Beg for me, my heavenly omega and you shall receive." the alpha remarked. "I want you alpha, I want all of you to wreck me, punish me, mark and mate and me as yours the omega boldly pleaded. Jungkook grabbed jimin by the chin and kissed him deeply savouring the sweet moment. The alphas lifted the omega from the steamy waters of his bathtub and placed him on the floor admiring how irresistible his omega looked. Jungkook kissed jimins cheek then trailed his heavenly lips down the omegas neck to his chest and his inner milky, exquisite thighs. Jungkook looked up at jimmy and saw how much of a hot mess he was and enjoyed the sound of his little moans. Jungkooks eyes travelled back up to jimins angelic face. "I am going to fuck you so good you will want more, you will beg for me to fuck you till you are raw". Jimin panted through his moans "Yes alp~ha, all you~rs, I am all your. Fu~ck me ple~ase" and with that said Jungkook pushed himself all the way into jimin earning moans and whimpers from the omega. The alpha waited and let himself rest until jimin adjusted and with a eager nod from jimin, jungkook began his work.

He slowly thrusted in and out of jimin. the alpha growled as he began to pick up the pace, jimins hands searched the floor to find something to grab ahold of as the feeling was so intensely good. jungkook began an animalistic rhythm in which skin slaps echoed in the bathroom and jimin was so lost in lust, his eyes were tightly shut and his mouth hung open creating a O shape. The alpha began to drool as he could feel his high coming, and so did jimin. jungkook could barley speak though his heavy panting. "let me do this my sw~eet omega. let me tie us to~ge~ther for~ever". Jimin nodded. "Do it alpha, claim me as you~rs". Jungkook began to extract his Canines from his gums and once they were fully out, Jimin bent his head to the left, allowing his alpha full access to the right side of his neck.

while Jungkook was licking over the spot he was going to put his mating mark onto jimin. the omega also extracted his Canines to mark the alpha in return. Jungkook found the omegas sweet spot and without warning he sunk his Canines into jimins neck earning a high pitch moan from the omega. Jungkook pulled his canines out of jimins neck and licked the area clean of any blood. the alpha turned the omega around and jimn did the same and as jimin was licking the wound clean jungkooks knot built up and he released in the omega and jimin released his load on the bathroom floor. The both purred at the feeling as jungkook fell atop of jimin, still indie of him, both trying to come down from there highs. Jungkook started to leave open mouth kisses along jimins neck along with his extremely new and sensitive mating mark. "You are mine now forever and always. I love you Jeon Jimin more then anything" the alpha stated his eyes full of love. "I love you too Jeon Jungkook. I am glad I am yours forever".

The two layer there for a while until jungkooks cock became hard again. "this is going to be a long night" jimin says to himself before he was launched over jungkooks should with a slap to his ass and a growl coming from the alpha "MINE".

Time skip morning

jimin woke up to being at his and Jungkooks house. he looked all around the room for the alpha but couldn't spot him. then he heard the shower stopped running and he saw his alpha standing there, soaking wet water dripping down his abs-" excuse me my eyes are up here" jungkook stated with a smirk on his face knowing full well then jimin was drooling over him. "s-o-rry" jimin responded looking dow face benign covered with a pink blush. "don't apologise princess this its all yours stare as much as you want.

Jimin got up to go to the bathroom across the room but stumbled as he got up. his neck was burning and his legs felt like thy were jelly. he was extremely sore too. "sorry I went a little rough last night" jungkook stated voice filling with sarcasm and a hit of playfulness. "ya you asshole you did this to me. If you laugh at me no sex for a month" jimin then turned and headed to the bathroom on shaky legs. "oh my goodness today will be extremely hard" jungkook said to himself as he went to make or should I saw order breakfast.

——————————————————
Would just like to day a big thank you to everyone who reads my book makes me very happy 😊. Also my best friend wrote the smut scene as I am far to innocent for that. 😇 I'm sorry it's been awhile I got COVID and was ill for a while. Have a nice day 🥰

Random question: who is your bias?
I am 100% OT7 but my friends disagree 😂😅🤫🤭 ( this was posted the 21st of February I'm editing June 19th)

I am tae biased :)