-Chapter three-

^Song is banana bread by Cavetown^
Hello so I'm typing this on my phone (I normally type on my chrome book) so sorry if there are any errors. I hope you enjoy and I'm really sorry for the delay in new chapters!!
-Buggy✨
BEFORE THIS CHAPTER BEGINS I WANT TO GIVE YOU A BIT OF BACKGROUND- ok so because Ryo is satan I only think it's reasonable that he is able to have children, due to not having a gender or specific male or female body parts. Though I am aware that he has a male reproductive system. I hope that makes sense because I don't want to go into greater detail because this is supposed to be fluff oneshots and not smut- anyway enjoy!!

-TIME SKIP FROM LAST CHAPTER-
Ryo's POV-
After a couple of years Akira and I had children. Both of them were girls and we named them Miki and Miko due to very obvious reasons and they are both very beautiful names. Miki has beautiful white wings with a tail like Amon. Miko was A little bigger then Miki and looked like an exact replica of Akira before he turned into a devilman. Akira enjoyed being a father and loved them both so much he would do anything for them. Miki was clingy and latched onto Akira wherever he went. Miko would constantly hang out with psycho Jenny because she wouldn't talk to much and because she had no human reason she would do things that Ryo and Akira would never do with her.  They all lived very happily in hell. It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be in stories or in the Bible. Though hell was filled with pleasure seeking demons we found our own way to have fun and make the most of life. Akira and I lived a small portion of our life on earth but we got to make a new life in hell, not to be sad, not to mourn all the lives that had been lost on earth because new life was sprouting on earth and as our life's went on, so did theirs. I stopped going to earth for the sake of Akira and our kids. We aren't saying we forgive god or ourselves for the many sins we have done on earth but we have chosen to live a peaceful life so that the lives that we have taken won't be in vein.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you enjoyed that chapter, it was kinda short and not that interesting but it's something! I haven't been very motivated lately so sorry about that. I'm actually trying to come up with a story line for a comic I plan on making in the future. If you have any ideas for the next chapter let me know. I'm not great at writing sad stuff but I can try if that's what you want! Anyway please make sure to vote on this chapter and thank you for reading!!!
-buggy ✨💕