So Lorcan did. Again.

In the weeks following their claiming, the casualties were many, and the exhaustion was heavy.
   Elide refused to follow Lorcan's advice about resting, working herself to her bones, even when they ground against each other in her ankle.
   She entered their tent and immediately dropped down to the cot, wincing as she unlaced her boots.
    Lorcan entered the tent afterward, immediately dropping in front of her to help.
   "I told you you work too hard," he said as he carefully pulled her shoes off, her socks following.
   "And I told you I couldn't stop. Yrene is starting to slow down because of the baby, and people will die if the slack isn't picked up," she replied, leaning down to grab the eucalyptus salve Yrene prepared for her. Lorcan immediately put his hand out, gesturing for her to hand it to him, and she obliged.
   "I understand, but that doesn't mean you have to push yourself until you break." He opened the tin and scooped out some of the salve, softly grabbing her foot.
"I'm doing fine, I-" her thought was cut short as Lorcan stroked against the arch of her foot, the small noise she let out reminding her of the sounds she made the last time she had this much energy.
"Yes?" He asked with a smirk, her cheeks instantly flushing as she realized he was thinking the same thing she was.
"I'm not tired," she replied, and he continued his motions with a smile.
"Luckily for you, neither am I," he said, his eyes darkening at the implications of that statement.
"Well, if you want-" he cut her off with a searing kiss, unleashing himself on her. He didn't want to push anything on her these weeks, but having her again was all he could think about.
She groaned and him and pulled him into her, thoughts racing and eager to feel the release he gave her again.
She pulled at the hem of her shirt, and he growled, aroused by the fact that she wanted this as much as he did.
He pulled at his own, and they broke the kiss momentarily to pull them over their heads, immediately crashing back into each other.
He wasted no time ripping off the band around her chest, and he kissed along her jaw down to her neck and sucked, remembering her reaction to him licking her there.
But he couldn't wait. He kissed down to her chest, taking a nipple into his mouth and pinching the other. She fisted her hands into his hair, moaning slightly. She missed him while she worked, and the relief of having him now threatened to consume her.
"I've wanted to do this for so long," he said as he broke off to focus on unbuttoning her pants.
She bit her lip, and he pulled them and her underwear down in one motion, being careful as he moved them over her foot.
She closed her legs, nervous about being so exposed, but he ran soothing strokes up her thighs and easily pried them open.
"If you don't want this, we don't have to, but I promise you'll love it," he said, not taking his eyes off her center, already glistening.
"I trust you. I'm yours." She whispered, and with that, he looked up, and he smiled. She was his, and he was hers.
He held her eyes as he ran his tongue lightly over her slit. She gasped and closed her eyes, and he repeated the motion, dipping between her folds and groaning.
She tasted even better than he imagined, like honey on his tongue. He went down to her entrance, licking slowly all the way up to her clit.
She vaguely heard his belt unbuckle, but she was so distracted by the damning things he was doing with his tongue it barely even registered.
One of his hands became busy, but his free hand moved up to her and spread her open even more so he could access every bit of her.
She was on fire. Every ounce of her being was molten under his touch and his mouth, dripping all for him to lap up.
He kissed her sex and brought it into his mouth to suck as he poised his finger at her entrance.
She moaned as he sank in, and he hummed slightly, the vibration making it all the more intense.
He pumped in and out of her slowly, and she bucked her hips against his mouth, trying to get even more contact.
Letting her urgency dictate his actions, he added another finger, and her breath hitched, and she fisted her hands in his hair. There would be times to tease later. They both needed this too bad to hold back.
She got close to the edge, and he could feel it, her walls gripping onto his fingers, so he maintained his pace on her but began stroking himself harder.
She reached the edge and gracelessly fell over it with a choked cry, shuddering against his face.
She was still shaking as she realized what he was doing, and with a grunt, he came all over his hand and the floor.
He grabbed something to wipe it up before kissing each of her thighs and rising up to lay on the cot.
He pulled her into him, pulling the blanket over them and tangling their legs.
"That was,,, wow. But I didn't do anything for you," she muttered, still dazed from her orgasm.
"That was just as much for me as it was for you, and I got off, so I'm done for now."
"For now, hmm?" She said as she lazily rubbed over his arm that was wrapped around her.
"Maybe later." He replied and she pinched him.
    "You ruined my bralette you know" she said with a laugh.
    "It's fine I'll cut you a new one, I'm sure I have a shirt lying around" he answered and kissed her head.
      "Get some rest now; we have a long day tomorrow." He replied, and together they let themselves drift off to sleep, content to hold each other until the war made them let go.