So Elide did.

Elide woke up in the middle of the night, only to find Lorcan out cold but hard against her as he held her to him in the position they fell asleep in.
She was beginning to find that he was addicting. She had craved him after their first time, but after last night she was so distracted with the need to learn him.
He was so eager to please her, so receptive to her reactions, and it ignited the desire in her to do the same for him.
She wanted to learn what made him tick. Where and how to touch and lick to make him feel as good as he made her feel.
But she had no clue what she was doing.
She turned over to face him, which woke him up, and he smiled sleepily and kissed her head.
"Lorcan," she whispered, hesitant and nervous to initiate this.
"Hmm?" He responded, half-asleep, rubbing circles lazily on her sides.
"You said maybe later. Is it later yet?"
His eyes immediately snapped open, and he let out a quiet laugh before gently pressing a kiss to her lips.
"Yes, it can be later now," he responded, and she immediately went to his neck. He groaned, and she smiled, taking in his response and cataloging in her mind that he was sensitive there. 
"I want to help you. Like you helped me. But I'm going to need you to teach me," Elide said, not making eye contact and blushing, illuminated by the low lighting in their tent.
"Are you sure?" Lorcan asked, pulling her chin up so he could study her expression, looking for certainty.
"Yes. Teach me," she replied and took the hand she had absently put on his chest and drifted it lower slightly.
He kissed her and took her hand softly, raising it to his mouth. He released her lips and looked into her eyes as he spit in her palm and her breathing hitched, the action igniting a flame within her.
He pressed his forehead to hers. "If you don't want to, or you want to stop, just tell me"
She nodded, and with that he took his hard length and brought her hand to it, guiding her to wrap her fingers around it.
  His breathing became heavier and he let out a small groan as he kept his hand around hers and started to stroke.
  Together they moved up and down his shaft, his eyes closed as he savored the feeling of being engulfed by their hands.
  He opened his eyes and took her thumb, looking down as he used it to rub circles on his tip, dispersing the precum starting to drip from him.
  She kissed him hard, and summoned her courage to leave his lips and kiss down his chest. He rolled off of his side and onto his back, breathless.
  "You don't have to" Lorcan whispered as he looked down at his pelvis where Elide was approaching.
  "I want to. Let me make you feel as good as you made me feel" and with that she wrapped her hand around him again like he'd done for her earlier. 
His hesitation vanished as she licked the tip and enveloped him with her mouth. Slowly. Inquisitively. Gaging his reactions as she began to move her head up and down.
His head dropped back and eyes clenched shut. The wet warmth around him was pure bliss.
Her technique was not confident or skilled, but her eagerness made up for it and he couldn't help but fist his hands in the sheets.
He was absolutely drowning in the pleasure of her tongue swirling against the head like damp silk and her throat being spasmodic as she attempted to take in more of him.
She gagged slightly, her inexperience making her push too deep and she brought her mouth off of him.
She was a drooly mess.
There was spit mixed with precum dripping in strings from her lips and from his length. She looked at it all in wonder, caught it with her hands and her mouth and kept going.
"Fuck" he groaned and he moved his hand to her head. He didn't push her down or try and set the pace, but he needed to feel her. To get more contact with the loves of his life.
"Look at me" he whispered between deep and heavy breaths, and his gut clenched as she brought her innocent brown eyes up to his as she continued to bob up and down on his cock.
"I'm getting close, do you want me to cum in your mouth or -fuck- somewhere else" the last part of his sentence choked.
"My mouth" she murmured against him. She wanted to try it last night but he wiped it off his hand too soon before she could ask.
The vibration caused by her answer made him fist his hands in her hair as he bucked his hips, once twice three times, grunting as he released his seed in her mouth.
She pulled off him and swallowed wiping her mouth and smiling at him.
He was out of breath and still staring at the ceiling as she crawled up to him and put her head on his chest.
"Did I do alright?" She asked shyly, and he pulled her in for a hard kiss.
"You did fantastic. I'm so in love with you Lady Elide Lochan."
"I love you too. I'm tired now and this was just for you. But maybe later will come again soon?"
"Yes. Later." He smirked and held her contently, drifting to sleep still high on endorphins and sex static.