chapter 2 first born (part 2)

After frinda passed away. And then perrez move to the other forest for not in snow in minnesota. Perrez proctect his egg for keep it warm. And now its starting to hatch the egg a little chick was born.

Perrez: my son, its already hatch. But what i name him.

Chick: *he looking comfused at perrez*

Perrez: let's see... cliff, no no no. Breen.

Chick: *he nodding said no*

Perrez: oh how about... arzon.

Chick: *he look happy and he hug his dad*

Perrez: oh well ok arzon it is.

Perrez hug tightly on his son.

(5 minutes later)

Perrez: ok...son here some fruits for you

Arzon: ^ ^

Perrez give arzon a fruit.

Arzon: ...papa?

Perrez: oh my god! my son first speak! Yes yes i'm your daddy.

Perrez got happy when arzon first spoke

Perrez: *hugs arzon* don't worry son...daddy will protect you

(Later at night)
Perrez sleep aside with arzon for keeping warm from the wind and there some humans who walk to the forest with there having a campfire.

Woman: babe don't light the match too close to that tree there some bird inside the tree.

Man: come on babe its ok its not that bad right.

Woman: you think. There some two macaw in here.

Man: relax its not that ba- WOAHH!

The man trips over a nearby rock and accidentally fling the match on the bushes and now its start fire.
And the woman got panic before the fire is getting big. The man grab there stuff and leave and the woman call for help because there some fire in the forest before its getting worst. And now perrez woke up but there something smell burning, he look outside the tree branches and he shock there some fire.

Perrez: whats going on here!. Arzon! Arzon! wake up! There some fire outside, we have to get out of here!

Arzon: *he gasp because the forest its on fire*

Perrez got panic and arzon grab on his father's back and fly away, and there some animals running away and the tree branch is falling and some smoke its getting huge.

Perrez: don't worry son we..we're almost ther-

Arzon: (SCREAM) AAAAAAA!!!

Perrez: ARZON!!

Perrez quckly fly faster to grab arzon by falling down to the ground, and now he catch his son and there some
gas tank on the campsite before the man left it while its on fire.

Perrez: ARZON GET OUT HERE!!!

Perrez grab his son and-

the gas tank explode and perrez smack on the tree and he got hurt, his wings got hurt or burn. Perrez walk slowly to grab arzon while he to protect his son.

Perrez: *cough* HELP!....EVERYBODY! PLEASE! *cough*

Arzon: daddy...

Perrez: don't worry...son...daddy..will...be *coughing* ok.

Arzon: daddy..daddy...DADDY! *sob*

He hug his son slowly while some need help. Perrez close his eyes slowly because he got injured and passed out while arzon crying and hug his dad.
And now the woman saw the baby blue macaw who crying for help.

Woman: oh my god! You poor thing I'll call for help.

The woman call for help while the firetruck and ambulance appears for now

Woman: thank goodness you here?

Fireman 1: well we ride quickly because there some fire.

Woman: ok but there some other one from the forest too

Fireman 2: stay here ma'am, we check a look for somebody will be ok.

Arzon: *he look at the human*

Woman: don't worry lil bird your papa will be ok.

After the ambulance arrive in hospital. 5 people got injured and the 3 people died in the forest and the woman sit down with the blue chick while we waiting to his father will be ok.