Fourteen

Unknown Person
     I don't want to do it. I don't want to bring the boy to HIM, but I have no choice. HE wants the boy's powers for HIMSELF. "Miss HE is waiting," a servant boy said looking at the ground. I nodded and stood, gathering my skirts. HE was sitting on his throne," Ahh I hope you have a progress report." "Yes sire, he doesn't suspect a thing." My heart skipped a beat. "Very good. Bring him to me on the 10th moon," he said waving HIS hand. I curtsied and walked out the room.
      My skin was paler than normal when I looked in the mirror once back in my room. I have 10 months before I have to get the boy. Tears sprung in my eyes, I don't want to do it but I have to repay my debt. HE gave me my life back but the price was the enslavement of the boy. My brother. Luka...I'm so sorry.

Luka
    "Okay, we're starting your training. We're going to start with defense, block Masky's hit." Masky swung at me and I pulled my arm up, blocking it. "Good. Again." He swung again, I missed this time and his fist grazed my cheek as I pulled back. "Come on Luka. Pay attention. Watch his stance and interpret his moves before he even knows what he's going to do. Now, again."
      After about 3 hours of defense training, I was dotted with fading bruises and exhausted. How is Masky still going? He was still going after Slendy called it for the day. I groaned and threw myself on the couch. "That bad huh?" I looked up to find Belle, I nodded weakly. She gave me a small smile and went to her room. E.J. walked in and sat on the other couch. "Training?" he asked with his soft, deep, quiet voice. I nodded, his voice was slowly putting me to sleep. "Hmm well, it only gets worse." I groaned and put my head on my arms.
     I woke up in my bed wearing a pair of clean sweatpants, Saw was laying next to me, he looked up when he felt my eyes on him. He gave me a grin and I pat his head. It was about two in the morning. I rolled out of bed and pulled on a tank top and wrapped my hands.
     Sweat poured down my body and my shirt stuck to my chest. I wiped my brow and continued throwing punches at the punching bag. It swung heavily and I dodged its attack. Yep, it was designed to throw punches back. I felt eyes on me and I turned. Black hair whipped around the corner of the doorway. I shrugged and went back to practicing.

Jeff
    I woke up around 5:45 and heard the sound of flesh against fabric. Luka was in the training room, sparring with the enchanted punching bag. His shirt was plastered to his chest and sweat covered his brow. I sensed his movements before he moved and spun around, fleeing from sight. I knew he saw my hair, the punches continued.
    At breakfast, Luka was freshly showered and wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a black vest, and dark purple converse. His hair was still damp. Damn...