Happy Nudes Year Everyone!

Even though most of the students at the ninja academy had families to go to for new year's celebration, Anko Mitarashi, sex education teacher, proposed a special new year's party that all students and staff (except Suzume) were invited to.

"Paartayy!" Anko cried out when almost everyone invited was accounted for. Though, everyone was dead silent as they looked around at the set-up of Anko's party. She had turned the entire ninja academy into a free-for-all party zone, all of the lights dimmed, and several of the classrooms set up for... provocative purposes. Currently, Anko was chugging a bottle of sake, wearing nothing but a mesh body suit.

"What?" She shrugged, putting down the bottle. "You guys look like you've never seen a party before."

"If students are involved, then alcohol should not be served..." Tokunosuke stated.

"Ah, shut up. Old enough to kill, old enough to drink." Anko scoffed, pouring some sake down the headmaster's throat. "Alright, everyone. Two rules for this party, and only two: One, fighting's allowed, but no killing, dismemberment, or killing. And two, do whatever the fuck you feel like! Go nuts!"

The adults shrugged and poured themselves some sake or wine, while the kids simply stirred about awkwardly.

"Oh, come on!" Anko groaned. "I said you can do whatever you want, but what fun is it if you're all so quiet? What is this, a funeral?"

"What do you want us to do?" one of the students asked, confused.

"Let your hair down! Make some noise! Go crazy! Live a little!" Anko shouted irritably. "If you guys are too dull to kick this party, then as my first order as party host..." Anko then walked up to the crowd of students, grabbed Emi, and planted a firm, sexual kiss on her lips, which Emi started returning.

"Now let's get some music going!" And with those words, very fast-paced dance music started playing, and, being an oldie the adults were familiar with, the teachers started to dance a little, some of the students joining in. Ino, under the impression that her sensei was speaking literally, let her hair down from its long ponytail.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Anko called, pointing to her. "Ah, they're here!"

Sure enough, several women who were obviously neither teacher nor student burst in; Naruko in a very provocative corset and panties that she normally wore to work, Yuko and Miho, who were each donned only in bikinis, a very tall, dark, muscular woman in a tight spandex sports bra and shorts, and Onnasuki, who was in her birthday suit.

"Um... who exactly are these women?" Iruka asked awkwardly.

"They're our entertainment for tonight." Anko grinned. "Oh, don't be stupid!" She added to an objecting teacher. "They're almost adults now. Let them have a little fun."

"Whoahoho!" Kiba gasped, his nose bleeding at the sight of the sexy women before him.

"Any lesbians in this room?" Onnasuki shouted out. "Anyone I can make a lesbian out of?" She asked playfully.

"Enjoy the show!" Anko smiled as Naruko climbed up onto one of the desks and started dancing provocatively, the others following suit. Color changing lights shone from above, adding to the club-like vibe Anko's 'entertainment' gave off.