Erojustu 101

"…And with our sweep of the surrounding villages complete, we've seen only faint leads as to Daimao's Den's whereabouts." A masked ANBU ninja concluded. "It seems as though they're looking to shift their focus away from the Leaf Village."

"Do not be so sure." The Hokage stated, taking a long draft on his pipe. "Whether or not your findings are true, never assume that we're completely safe from their reach. Further your search."

"Yes, Lord Hokage." The ANBU nodded, and with a swish of her fingers, she vanished.

"I believe this concludes our meeting." The Hokage concluded. "Are there any other matters that should come to our attention?"

"If I may…" Some of the shinobi sighed, thinking that Kakashi Hatake had only just then showed up to discuss something that would have best been brought up a lot sooner, only to realize that Kakashi had been standing at the edge of the room the whole time. Everyone then turned in surprise to see Anko Mitarashi step forward. "I have something I would like to ask of the Ninja Academy."

"I was under the impression that you had no further interest in teaching there any further." The Hokage reminded her. Of course, who could forget that year that Anko was a teacher?

Though she was quite against the idea, Anko was prompted to teach at the Academy for her mandatory year of teaching that all Chunin and higher ninja were required to serve. To her delight, she was to teach sex education, a topic she knew (some could argue) a bit too much about.

By the end of the year, Anko had made a powerful impact on all of her students, minus the stubbornly adamant Sasuke Uchiha, making them twice the ninja, twice the human beings, they were at the beginning of their time together. She had even successfully revived the Academy Virginity Rituals, which had long since been disbanded.

As much fun as Anko had teaching however, she shot down the Academy headmaster when asked to continue doing what she did best at the academy; after all, teaching a classroom would be difficult, when she had a squad of her own to attend to. Two of her favorite students, Naruto Uzumaki, and Hinata Hyuuga, were now in her tutelage as Genin, which Anko had personally requested to teach solo. Though she wouldn't confer the reasons she specifically chose these two to the Hokage (Or anyone, for that matter), they now lived in her house with her, growing more and more sexually active, and more over, becoming more and more potent ninja.

However, one night, when struggling for dominance over Naruto in bed one night, an idea had dawned upon her; one that she couldn't not ask about.

"Of course I'm not." said Anko. "However, I do have two things regarding the Academy I would like to ask.

"I don't need to remind you about Suzume or Mizuki, do I?" The Hokage asked.

No, Anko didn't need reminding at all. After all, she had been right in the thick of things, and been primarily the reason those two got their just desserts in the first place.

Suzume, a stuffy, prim and proper Chunin woman who taught at the Academy, was harassing her students after they suffered quite serious pain at the hands of the sinister crime syndicate, Daimao's Den. For this reason, The Hokage had confiscated her Shinobi headband, and forced her to start her ninja career over from the beginning, starting from year 1 at the Academy.

Mizuki, another Chunin Academy teacher, was found to have a much darker past, which he was currently paying for, probably suffering from Ibiki Morino's infamous psychological tactics. About a month ago, he was found to have tricked Naruto into stealing the Scroll of Sealing, a scroll filled with dangerous forbidden Jutsu, which he planned to use to contribute to Daimao's Den. Not only was he a member of the deadly syndicate; he was its Demon King, its leader! And now, he was being locked away, interrogators forcing all the information out of him they could about Daimao's Den.