Chapter 4

Recap 
I turned around and quickly walked out, only to be standing in a bathroom, I furrowed my eyebrows and walked back into the room Jason was in. I heard him laughing. "That one princess." He nodded his head towards a set of doors. I blushed and looked down, walking to the doors, making my way inside.  

Jason's Pov 

I walked into the kitchen, leaning against the counter watching Evelyn struggle to reach something from out the cabinet, staying silent so she wouldn't notice me. She dragged one of the stools towards the counter and climbed up, my shirt that she was wearing lifting up slightly showing off her little purple panties. I smirked and shook my head. Cutie. She reached up, trying to grab whatever she needed, resulting in knocking shit out from the cupboard, making them go all over the counter and floor. "Fuck sake evelyn." I growled and walked over to her, grabbing her hips and putting her back down on the floor. "Don't bother making me anything, just clean that shit up and when your done. I'll be upstairs in my office" She quickly nodded. I shoved the doors open, walking out and heading upstairs into my office. I pushed the door open and sat down in my chair, grabbing one of my glasses and pouring some scotch into it, quickly drinking it afterwards. I should have helped her in the first place. I shrugged and leaned back, putting my hands behind my head. 

After about 10 minutes I heard Evelyn's little feet patting up the stairs. She walked straight past my office. "Evelyn." I spoke up, seconds later her little figure was standing in the door way. I moved my hands from behind my head and sat up straight, patting my lap. "Come here." She stayed where she was but finally started taking small steps to me, I picked her up and placed her on my lap. "Did you clean it all up?" She nodded and looked down, fiddling with her fingers. "Good." I pecked her cheek softly, before getting up, picking her up bridal style, walking out and going into my room. I placed her down on the bed. "Now.." I said. Walking over to my draws, grabbing another one of my shirts throwing it to her. "Put this on." I grabbed a pair of my basketball shorts, throwing them on the bed. Evelyn got up, grabbing my shirt, walking away. "woah where do you think your going?" Her bright blue eyes gazed into mine then she looked down at my shirt in her hands. "No, your putting it on here." I took my shirt off, throwing it on the floor. I unbuckled my belt, sliding it off and throwing it on the bed. I took another glance at Evelyn, she just stood there, looking down at her little feet as usual. I rolled my eyes and huffed. I unzipped my pants and slid them off, kicking them away, grabbing my basketball shorts sliding them on, I made my way over to her. "Are you fucking deaf? hm?". "Just put the shirt on." She began walking towards the bathroom door again. I growled and picked her up, walking to the bed throwing her down. "What did I fucking say about not listening and disobeying me huh?" I hovered over her, pinning her hands above her head. She squirmed around, trying to get away. I tightened my grip on her, lowering my body on hers putting some of my weight on her so she couldn't move. She turned her head, closing her eyes tightly. "I'm gonna see you naked sooner or later princess." I held both of her arms up with one of my hands and began pulling the shirt up over her head. She tried to squirm again but failed miserably, once again. I finally got the shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room. I let my eyes gaze down at her small, pale, weak but yet beautiful body. Licking my lips. I leaned my head down and started placing soft kisses down her jawline, slowly making my way down to her neck. I know she's never had a boyfriend, she's a virgin. She hasn't even had her first kiss yet, and she knows nothing about sex, at all. her innocence is what drives me over the fucking edge. I let my lips linger on her neck for a while, planting kisses here and there. I slowly moved my hand down to her thigh, slowly moving it up. She whimpered and began wiggling underneath me, sniffling a few times. "Relax baby." I nibbled and sucked on her neck, marking her. I began to lower my head, kissing down her chest, I stopped at her breasts, kissing in between them. She let out her first cute moan. I chuckled to myself. I continued kissing in between her breasts. "You like that little one?" I smirked. Urging myself not to take her bra off. I kissed back up her chest to her neck, sucking a few more times before pulling away. I got up, letting go off her arms and removing my other hand that was on her thigh. I leaned down, grabbing a neck chain collar from under the bed. I stood up, leaning over her. She looked up at me then the chain collar, her face went paler, if that was even possible, and she shifted back, almost falling off the bed. I laughed, grabbing both of her ankles pulling her back to me. I held her in place as I put the chain collar around her neck and locked it with the key. I stood at the end of the bed, holding the end of the chain, slowly pulling it, she didn't move at first so I pulled it harder,  making her get on all fours. I smirked and dragged the chain closer to me. "Mine." I growled, pulling the chain closer, making her crawl to me. "My little innocence." I pulled the chain further until she was reachable. "My very own little doll to dress and play with." My smirk never leaving my face. I pulled the chain once more, making her get on her knees. "My mute little baby." I ran my finger tip across her lips before pushing her down. I tied the chain to the bed pole making it secure before walking over to my side of the bed, laying down on my side, pulling Evelyn closer to me, pressing her tiny body up against mine, wrapping the covers over the both of us. 

"I love you" I mumbled against her cheek before drifting off to sleep. 

----------------------------------------------
SOOOOOOOOO. Still don't know whether to keep this or not. you need to comment. sorry if theres any spelling mistakes. its like 6am and im beyond tired. 
to let me know. Follow, vote, comment and like. thank you. love you. xo