Dear Cassidy

TW: SUICIDE/ DRUG ABUSE

Dear Cass,

I hope you can forgive me, please understand this was not the way I wanted things to go down. It's all just gotten to be a little too much. Know none of this is your fault or anyone else's. This choice is mine it is a choice I made; a choice to be free. I've felt off for a while now, I know you've seen the pills they make me feel good a little less lonely. I've been good about the doses I take but today is different. You know that feeling of numbness you get sometimes like you have the whole world to yourself. The pills give me that. I promise I didn't mean to take so many but I am okay with the fact that I did. Being lonely can be fun sometimes but other times the silence is deadly and you want to feel again but no longer being numb scares you. I know you won't understand but I want to help you understand so you can heal and maybe one day forgive me. I want to show you there's an art to being lonely and it's something you must experience to understand so I leave you with this notebook Cass a documentation of all the little things that make the art of being lonely bearable. Whenever and wherever may we meet again.

I love you,

Cooper