4.Avoid

"...just like that!" Nick demanded in his sultry tone as Olivia sat straddling his lap. He was buried to the hilt inside her, nipping at the skin of her neck while she rode his thick cock, a guttural moan escaping her every time she felt the head of his dick push against her g-spot, and in this position Nick was hitting it with perfect precision and Olivia was coming undone.

He grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and pushed up even deeper inside her, rocking her hips harder against him as his teeth clamped down on her nipple at the same time, eliciting a loud whimper from her while she sank her nails into his shoulders. She was already coming again.

"Nick!" She cried, bucking her hips faster while holding his head in place against her breast, signaling him to pull her nipple further into his mouth and suck harder...

"Sarge... Sarge?" Carisi called.

"What?" She nearly yelled, shaking away the memory and quite annoyed as she was drawn from the reverie that she'd again fallen into while staring at Nick sitting at his desk. It had been a week since that night and she still couldn't stop thinking about the sex.

"Where do you keep disappearing to?" The young detective asked as he took a seat in front of his sergeant's desk.

"I...nowhere. What do you need?" Olivia asked as she moved away from the window in her office that looked out into the squadroom, giving her full attention to Carisi.

"You wanted to know as soon as we got a hit on the DNA we recovered from the crime scene. Remember?"

"Yes, I... Sorry" she apologized as she took a seat on the edge of her desk. "What do we got?"

... ... ...

Out in the squad room, Nick looked back at Olivia's office from where he now stood at the coffee machine, watching as she sat talking with Carisi.

"Oh God, harder!" She cried, writhing beneath him as he looked down at her beautiful face contorted in pleasure and holding his intense gaze as he drove into her again and again. Her hands were pinned to the mattress, her fingers intertwined with his as he crashed his lips against hers; their tongues dancing in desperation and want, her kiss burning his lungs, as she stole the very air from them. Her naked body was covered in a sheen of sweat as was his, hair sticking to her skin but fuck, as she lay beneath him gasping and moaning as her body took what his had to give, he thought she was the sexiest thing in existence!

He'd almost let his cup overflow and silently cursed beneath his breath. He'd never had a connection with anyone like he did with Olivia; mentally, emotionally, sexually - they just fit. And when they made love... Being inside her was like nothing he'd ever known- like a dream. Only to wake up and have it crushed the morning after...

"...I already have no idea how I'm gonna be able to face you at work, but I do know that this can never happen again. We can't talk about it or think about it. Let's just chalk it up to what it was and let it go."

"You obviously have no idea how hard it is to let you go!" He thought to himself.

"Let who go?" Fin asked.

"What?"

"You said "you have no idea how hard it is to let you go"" Fin told him, catching Nick off guard since he hadn't been aware that he'd voiced his thoughts out loud.

"I was just... Not important."

"Uh huh" Fin replied dully as he took a seat at his desk just as Liv' s office door opened and she and Carisi walked out.

"Fin, we got a match on the DNA, I want you to take Carisi and go pick up Able Smith."

"On it!" Fin said as he stood and grabbed his coat from the back of his chair.

"Liv... Can I talk to you?" Nick asked. Olivia quickly looked away and nervously shoved one hand into her pocket as she rubbed the back of her neck with the other while Nick looked on longingly.

"Actually, Barba needs to see you about the Jones case and Dodds should be here any minute so... Sorry. No time." She said and disappeared into her office before Nick had a chance to respond.

"Busy woman!" Carisi said sympathetically with a clap to Nick's back before leaving with Fin. It didn't take a genius to notice the tension between the sergeant and detective but neither Sonny or Fin dared question it. Fin wasn't the type to interfere in personal matters and Carisi just speculated in his own head, respecting his colleague and C/O too much to pry, even if the suspense was killing him.

Nick hung his head, sighing as he grabbed his own coat and looked back at Olivia's office once more before turning to leave. She couldn't avoid him forever. Sooner or later they would have to talk, and after what he'd put in motion at 1PP, sooner would be very soon indeed!