Runaway in Tokyo

Y/n's POV

It was almost 10 PM when we arrived in Tokyo. Jeez, this was going to be a long night if we barely arrived right now.

"I-I don't think this was a good idea.." Yachi mumbled.

I looked around the many people still walking around and sighed while nodding. "Agreed. We should've thought this true."

"Well, time to make the best out of this situation" Kiyoko smiled.

We finished all our food and drinks while on the train, so now we were left with barely any cash and no food or drinks.

"Hey, isn't the Nekoma team from the Tokyo prefecture?" Yachi asked.

"Wait.. the Nekoma team is the 'trash can showdown' thing Coach keeps talking about, right?" I asked.

Kiyoko nodded, while taking the lead of the group. "Yup, maybe we'll run into them. Who knows"

"They seemed pretty cool at the training camp" I said, while remembering the two day training camp we went to last week.

"Heard you talking about us"

With that, Yachi and I quickly turned around and Kiyoko turned confused.

Wouldn't you think we would see Nekoma's team here, but here they were. Well, not all of them. Just the captain, libero, that tall Lev guy, and the setter.

Seems like they might've been close then if they were hanging out this late at night.

"Oh, hi Kuroo" Kiyoko waved.

"What're you guys doing 2 hours away from Sendai City at 10 PM?" He asked.

"I could be asking you the same" I said, stepping up front.

Yachi nodded. "Isn't it a little.. um... late"

"We were just heading home from the movies" the libero said.

"Yeah it's true! It was a pretty good movie, but Yaku ate most of the popcorn" the tall guy smiled.

So the Libero's name was Yaku. He didn't seem that tall, short than Kiyoko actually.

Yaku then kicked behind the tall guy's knees, making him bend weirdly.

"You were too slow, Lev!" He growled.

Kuroo just laughed while shaking his head. "Well, are you going to answer my question?"

"Well... you see we were originally going to t-the park by my house and..." Yachi got quieter as her sentences went on.

"We kind of got carried away and bought tickets to a random place without looking.." I muttered.

Kiyoko sighed. "And ended up here with barely any money. Have any extra yen? We're starving and we finished the rest of our snacks at the end of the train ride"

The setter guy started fiddling with his hands. "We can spare a few yen... can't we?" He said quietly.

"I don't know Kenma. How much money do you guys have?" Kuroo asked.

They all emptied their pockets and they sure did have a lot of yen.

"I have a credit card" Yaku shrugged.

Kuroo nodded then turned to us. "We were about to get food anyways.. so I guess we can buy you some. You have enough to buy tickets back right?"

We all nodded.

"Alright let's go" Kuroo smiled.

"I'm STARVING!" Lev stretched.

"Quit complaining" Yaku rolled his eyes.