𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎

Nishinoya's POV

"You ran out of money again?" Suga asked.

I nervously laughed a little and nodded. "Haha.. yeah.. about that, I kind of spent the rest on ice cream for Sho"

Suga laughed slightly. "At least it went to Hinata. Was he bouncing off the walls after?"

"Sure was alright. At least he stayed up longer with us but then he woke up cranky.." Tanaka groaned.

"Hey, like I said, Nishi was SCREAMING while playing fall guys" Shoyo defended himself.

All of us laughed and Daichi just shook his head while crossing his arms.

"And he chugged.. a soda?" Daichi asked.

"OUT OF RAGEE" Shoyo announced.

As we entered the gym, we saw Kageyama and y/n already there practicing his sets.

"Hey Kageyama!" Suga waved.

Kageyama turned a little and wave slightly. Then he saw Shoyo and I could tell the mood completely changed.

"Up early, huh?" Tanaka asked, while laughing.

It was true, it was already pretty early for morning practice.

"When did you get here?" I asked, walking over to where y/n was.

She thought back while tapping the side of her face with her index finger.

"Mm... about.. 6:30" she said. "Kageyama and I saw each other so we just agreed to start practicing since he had the key today."

I nodded. Then I noticed she was more smiley as usual.

"Are you... okay?" I asked.

She then burst out laughing and pulled me outside the gym real quick.

"So.. I've been thinking what you told me and.. well. You know that dance coming up?" She asked.

I tried my hardest to think about what she could be talking about, but the more I thought, the more my heart raced for some reason.

"NINI! The dance, remember the dance?" She asked again.

"OH! Right, the dance.. at the end of august right?"

She nodded. "Yup. I think... I think I'm going to tell Suga I like him after the first set of prefecture qualifying rounds.."

And with that, my heart ached. Why though? The HURT. THE BETRAYAL. AGH.

"Noya? You okay? You look... kind of sick"

"PERFECTLY FINE Y/N! HAHA! YOU GO DO THAT!" I encouraged, being a good hype man I am. "SUCCEED YOUR DREAMS! Go be with your boyfriend!"

Then Suga and Hinata shot their heads our way.

"Boyfriend?" Suga asked.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Hinata also asked.

Yamaguchi then started walking our way about to enter the gym, with Tsukishima behind him.

"Is Kageyama her boyfriend?" Yamaguchi questioned, tilting his head slightly.

"I-I don't have a boyfriend guys.. Noya was just teasing me" y/n nervously laughed.

I bit my lip and nodded. "Yup! You know, me and.. uh.. y/n just being best buds!"

I then threw my arm around y/n's shoulder and squeezed her.

"Ew, stop squeezing me..." she muttered. "I'm so close to your armpit I could smell the deodorant you just put on"

I then let go while Suga and Hinata laughed, walking back into the gym. Y/n and I shortly followed behind.