Romantic Breaker Arc 2 Chapter 15: You Are Not Alone

Whilst all the commotions and excitements outside occur...

"O-Olivia, are you ok?" the concerned silveret worriedly inquires as soon as his trance-like gazing wears off.

For the first time the boys have ever seen and witnessed it, the once often cheery and always sunny disposition girl is disconsolately shedding tears and has completely fallen in an utmost despaired state of sorrow.

Downcast, she cries and cries as sadness has severely overcame her as if there is no more tomorrow.

Having felt absolutely and greatly affected, he comes near her in attempt to give her an embrace for comfort

!...

but she unexpectedly and violently pushes him away.

...

In a frenzied state of mind, she realizes why he has always been acting so coldly and distant towards her. She's a monster right from the very start!

...

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she most bitterly resounds to Piko's sudden surprise.

"Can't you see? I'm a monster!" she brokenheartedly and despondently annunciates as tears flow endlessly down her pink stained cheeks.

...

Len struggles and tries his best to snap out of his silence during that moment but the words 'you're a monster' echoes and recalls back into his mind, reminding him of the exact same words he received three and a half years ago.

He feels so terrible and so ashamed for having caused something so cruel unintentionally.

"Olivia, please stop crying," he mostly, humbly pleads and abruptly remarks...

!...

at which she angrily darts and faces him with an extremely scornful frown

...

that neither he or Piko or anyone would imagine that she, out of all people, can do.

! . . . . . . . . .

"I-I promise you that I'll fix this," Len hastily asserts after the shock he felt from receiving such a dreadful and intensely anger and hurt-filled scowl from her.

"You can't! You just can't do anything about this. I had these wounds when I was still living back in my former homeland. There is nothing you can do. You have no power over it!" Olivia bitterly claims to both the boys' surprise.

Up to this time, she only mentions, 'back in my homeland this...' or 'back in my homeland that...' with only interesting facts and trivia and all are told in full cheers. To which, all are only positive things.

But what she is telling them now is completely different, like it is something that happened to her from an intensely sorrowful and painful past.

No one, not even one friend, knows about her past or can even think that she could fume like that.

And now, she continuously cries which has really given a very great impact on the two affected boys.

The blond feels his heart breaking as he witnesses her sorrowfully crying, not once has he ever thought to cause harm to a girl who is someone that he cared for like a little sister whilst the silveret couldn't understand what he's being overwhelmed with as every tear that he saw which falls from her eyes is causing him immeasurable pain and unbearable harm.

...

Between sniffling and bewailing as Olivia faced her two male friends who both displayed a very saddened countenance, she slowly notices and realizes how harshly she has been talking to them.