2:Calling the Police

As I ran I kept looking behind me to see if the man was following me. I tripped on a rock and stumbled, which cause me to slow down. That was good, otherwise I would run until I passed out. I took a moment to process what just happened. Wait, what just happened? Did that guy just try to touch me? Why? How do I let it get this far? Wait, no it's not your fault how would you know. At least, I got away before anything serious happened. WAIT HES STILL OUT ON THE STREETS WHAT IF HE TRIES THIS AGAIN ON SOMEONE ELSE! What did his face look like? He didn't even give me a name. All the while I was panting in the middle of the street racking my brain for any description. The police wouldn't do anything but might as well try. I started jogging to my apartment. My first night home and I finally got a good look at it. Until then I've been hopping from hotel to hotel. My home only had bare minimum decor any was pretty bland. Though, I was going to fix that on the weekend. It was dark and only had a few lamps on. I scrambled to the kitchen counter and threw myself on it. My stomach pressed against the edge so hard it felt like someone punched me in the gut with every thing they had.

I took a breather and then reached for my phone. I started calling the police but, I forgot his appearance. IDIOT how are they supposed to do anything! I racked my brain and remembered he looked to be about the age of 45, he had root beer brown hair and green eyes. He looked like a drunk leprechaun basically. He had a small pot belly and a round face. He had like four chins? Broad shoulders and was considerably tall. 5'11"- 6' possibly.

I replayed the conversation a couple times in my head, wrote down a few notes and called the police. The conversation wasn't that long but it felt like it had lasted for hours on end. In the end they told me they would contact me and asked me if I'd wanted to press charges. I said no just wanted them to tell him what he did was wrong and to not do it again. (Give him a warning ya know.) After that, I slumped over to my room and changed into something more comfortable.

The next day I woke up and the whole night after the man gave me a drink was a blur. Just a jumbled mess. I was pretty fine with that. I looked at my phone and... Kaede texted me? I read the message and replied.
—————————————————————————
Kaede (I already forgot her real name✨👄✨)

Kaede: Hey Nagisa, it's been a long time and saw that you were on here. I thought we could catch up some time since in close to your town.

Oh, no problem it just shocked me. I never expected a famous actress to follow me ^v^:Nagisa

Kaede: Great! How is Saturday next week at the café down Cherry Dr.?
              I wish I could do sooner I'm just really busy.

That sounds good! I guess I'll see you there. :Nagisa

——————————————————————————————
This convo is soooo bland and awkward Ugh anyways I'm sorry this is short it's like 1:00 am and I have school tomorrow I'm seriously running out of creative juices and also I'm gonna rant a little so like skip if u want but why does science fair exist I don't want to cry every week for a science project yet I do I mean at least I can eat bred but ughhhhh any ways  cu next time I'm gonna sleep now

Update: so I realize my editing is atrocious and well like the idiot I am I also for got to put Kaede ein there sooooo
👀
👄