Daemons!Scifell meet Creature Scifell

At this point I'm pretty sure this just became my official Daemons Simp Book XD
I'm so sorry if I'm bothering you guys with this stuff or anything, you don't gotta read it if your tired of me simping over this book.

Anyways, credit always lies in SaurexHAS as I simp pretty hard. At this point I'll probs just make this my simp book and then make a completely different announcement book so you guys don't have to put up with all my simping. What do you think?

Scifell of CreatureVerse and DaemonsVerse UwU

ANYWAYS!! Let us begin UnU

******************** ******************** ********************

"What's this?"

It's been a few days since Dream and Killer had come back from this whole 'CreatureVerse' place and they had talked about it a bit to the others. Saurex had announced that each of them would go in pairs randomly to meet their counterparts of that multiverse. Fell really couldn't give much of a damn about meeting those people though, it wasn't his buisness so he wasn't too into the whole idea.

But now here he sat with the others, DJ holding out a box for him with a few other boxes to spare under their arm. "Clothes. I made you all clothes, ones that would fit your preferences." Fell rose a metaphoric brow, but he took the box anyways as Dj nodded to themself, going over to Sci and taking a green box before handing it to him, in which Fell's SOULmate gave a quick and stuttered 'thank you'.

As Dj handed out the clothes, Fell opened the red box in his hands, taking a look inside before widening his eyes at what he saw.

"I'm not wearing this." He immediately shoved it away from himself, making Dj look over to him as they gave the last one away to Nightmare. "Why not?" They asked, to which Fell looked at them incrediously. "Why the hell would I wear this??" He retaliated with another question. Sci opened his as well, blinking in surprise for a moment before putting the box down and standing up, holding the the outfit up to himself.

"Woah." He said softly, rather intrigued by the large clothes. "Oh gosh! Sci your's looks amazing!" Blue said excitedly, his friends nodding in approval as he just thanked them with a flustered face. "I wonder what he got for him to look so pissed." Horror joked as he took out a choker, looking at it in surprise before he put it around his neck, saying a quiet 'damn' under his breathe.

Fell looked away, a soft blush of embarrassment rising to his cheeks as Dj went over and took the box. "I only made it like this because it suit your personality and preferences. It only seemed accurate to me." They said with a shrug as they took out the outfit, promptly revealing it to the others.

"What in the world??" Error questioned as they all took a look at the outfit. Suddenly, Ink gasped as he took out a beanie, taking out Error's before placing them both respectively on their heads. "Matching beanies RuRu!" He said excitedly as Error put a hand on the hat, looking over to his boyfriend before giving a small smile. "Yeah, I guess they do match a little."