Deamons!CC

I totally forgot to put this up XD

Okay, I have reasonable explanation for including clothes for Chara!

I just didn't want to leave this fucker out! I really like CC's personality and shizz, and I had the hep of my sib to get this outfit to work as well! Sooo, here's my reason for styling him like this! CC is a very mischievious character, he likes to fuck around and be an asshole, so his clothes express how out going and playfully taunting he can be.

The jacket is sort of to go with Geno and Cross, who both also have jackets in their outfits. He also gave me the vibe of him wearing more covering, yet equally fashionable clothes that don't hinder movement, despite floating most of the time. He also is wearing the chains and heart locket, cause I kind of see him as someone who wouldn't mind accessories. Not like like them, but not hate them either. Neutral per se.

The multiple hearts on the glove represent his platonic love for his family, and I'm pretty sure CC kinda sorta cares for Cross' friends too? I think?? I don't remember XD. Also, the fishnet is an add on to his og version, who seems to be more on the edgy side of life compared to him. Which is probs why I gave him black lipstick too. Idk, it just looks hella cool.

CC seems to be very active at times, so nice sneakers for the bebe uwu. I also want to delve into the pose a tiny bit, cause that expresses CC's personality more. He can be super up their in energy, explaining the grin and enthusiastic salute. But he also has his chill moments, the way he's laying back with a hand in his pocket describes that part as much.

Some of the colour palette I based on Xtale's dominant colors. Black, white and purple. Just another slim connection to the og MultiVerse. The greys and dark greys are to add more variety, like Cross' clothes! The single white heart on the front is also just my way of saying 'This bitch is romantically lonely, but he be vibin' nice!'

Basically, CC won't have a lover in the book, but he's completely unaffected by this fact!

Anyways, that's just about it for CC! Have a wonderful day/night everyone!