Why I ship Karanami

[sigh]

I wrote this somewhere, where they were talking about which ass class couple is the best. I've added some to it.

-

Karma and Manami are literally meant to be! They were basically canon!

People use the argument that he only liked her because of her chemistry skills, but do you really expect Karma to just spill out his heart? Yeah, neither do I.

It's obvious they're very comfortable with each other and can talk for a minute before they get bored.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Karma once say something like 'you're far from the small glasses type that I like' or something? Who has small glasses? That's right! Manami Okuda!

And wasn't there an end scene?

The hands show a black sleeve and that's bound to be Karma! The other option would be Karasuma, but why would he hold Manami's hand?

How do I know that the hands are Manami's? The hands are small, so can either be hers, Okano's, or Kaede's. Okano and Kaede aren't close with Karma, so it *has* to be Manami am right?

Manami also changed her answer in the manga, saying that she wanted Karma to win. She said, and I quote, 'I want Karma to win too' Then Maehara said 'What? Okuda! You're on our save Koro Sensei team!' Then she answered (and here's when it gets super cute) 'I know, but... On a personal level, I don't want Karma to lose. I know how much work and effort he's put into all this' -- I literally have the manga open right now, it's all in volume 17 if you wanna know.

So that's that! Other than it, Koro Sensei also shipped them, and are you really going to mess with Mr. Tentacles over there? No, no you're not.

They went together in the love tunnel as well! Surely, the Assassination Classroom team ships them!

They also stand next to each other way too often for it to be just 'eh' am I right?

Also in the play, they had held hands!

Manami also gave Karma Valentine day chocolate for lord's sake!

Also, before they went for the trip (to another city where the girls got kidnapped is the one I'm talking about I'm sure-) they shared a small moment.

Here's the dubbed version of it
-Manami: I know! It's exciting, isn't it?
-Karma: That's rare, you're really fired up about this aren't you?
-Manami: Of course! I know science, backward and forwards! This is my chance to contribute to the cause!

In the same trip, you remember the team. Karma, Manami, Sugino, Kanzaki, Kaede, and Nagisa! Did you make the connection? Sugino and Kanzaki, Kaede and Nagisa, and Karma and Manami!

Karma also 'comforted' Okuda when she felt bad for not doing anything to help save Kanzaki and Kaede, telling her 'don't sweat it'

They also sat together o the train to there, Kyoto wasn't it? They also stood next to each other when they were deciding college options if I remember correctly! They also sit closely in the classroom! Okuda's seat number is 5 and Karma's is 1!

Manami also placed first in Science while Karma did in Math, so it's safe to assume they'll think beforehand.

When the same team went to buy Ms. Bitch a present, the pair also looked at each other when the salesman' said 'I'll cut you a deal', and yup! Karma ad Manami looked at each other!

Karma also mentioned Manami in his last math question battle! He said 'Or Okuda, who'll totally lose herself in something she's passionate about'

Also, when Itona was becoming friends with the Teraseka gang but kinda screwed up Karma said 'Well they are a couple of morons, what'd we expect?' Okuda replied 'Hey no worries! At least Hazama's got a brain in her head!'

Okuda also looks at Karma when Megu asks 'Which one of us... Is gonna...?" at the near end of the anime.

Other than that, it's the whole Bad Boy x Good Girl situation, isn't it?

-

What I added

-

Why Karmagisa wouldn't work out

They fell out as just friends have them be a couple and let the toxic-ness explode! Their personalities don't work well, it would be too stereotypical of the cast, and Fire and Water don't mix.

Why Kario wouldn't work out

They are literally like siblings, the only thing they share is their love for pranks and the fact that they have common sense. Now that's why they didn't get together, they knew their personalities would clash. 

See?

They have the common sense some people lack.

They're both too dominating and would cancel each other out.

Why Karashuu wouldn't work out

We did not watch the same anime.