never knew you will come in my life like this

I sneaked out of the hospital. It was already late at night.so no one was here.i went to the park beside my hospital.usually it is always crowded with  a lot of kids.i love how they can make this dead place so alive..but now.. it's silent. Just like death but still so beautiful. I noticed a guy was sitting on my bench where I usually spend my time at night.  He looked totally zoned out.  I walked to the bench silently and sat there..  I cleared my throat.
"H-hello?"
He suddenly looked at my direction and in a second he was on the ground.
Him:YAHH! SERIOUSLY!
I hurriedly got up helped him to get up from the ground while laughing like a crazy person.
"You can stop laughing at me now."
Aww..he looked so cute whining like that..
I tried to stop "laughing" and asked
"Okay..but was my voice that terrible that you got scared?!"
"And who told you that I was scared?!"
"So you wasn't scared?"
"Nah"
"Gosh you're so childish"
"Do you have some problems with your eyes or what! Don't you see I'm a grown up man?!"
"Oops!Than what were you doing here sitting alone in the middle of the night,"grown up man"?
"Than I should ask you the same young lady"
"I come here every night. It's peaceful."
"But something bad could happen to ya..you are so careless"
"What can possibly be worse than having a brain tumor? I stopped caring.. I'll die anyways. So, I'm just gonna enjoy my life to the fullest."
"You have a b-brain tumor?!"
"Don't worry. You don't have to pity on me. I'm okay."
"By the way,what's your name?"
"Jimin. Park Jimin."
"I'm Kim Y/n."
"You have a beautiful name y/n."
"I know right"(≧▽≦)
"Wanna get some ice cream?!"
"Hell yes!"
I stood up jumping on the ground. We ate Ice-cream and walked together in the side walk. Probably one of the night I'll always remember even if I die. He promised he will meet me every night cause I was lonely. My family couldn't stay here at night. They were always busy even when it's my last time. They lost hope to be honest just like me. It was a long time since I laughed like this. Genuinely.But you,even though you were a stranger,you made me happy.
Really happy..