if it's not in this world I will find you in the afterlife

Personal diary-Jimin

It's been 15 years since that day. I went to that Park again today. Not strange I go there every night. She was supposed to have the surgery but she couldn't take the pressure. She left me even before the surgery could happen I wonder how she has been up there. She told me to find someone new,but I couldn't do that how could I? I guess I loved her too much she was right. I was indeed a fool. But still I don't regret being a fool. It's just I'm not scared anymore. I'm numb. I cried so much that now even when I'm in pain, my tears Don't fall. I've got my medical reports today. It's blood cancer. It's the last stage. I hope I'll be going to her soon. I hope she is waiting for me. She would be happy to see me,right?
Kim Y/n,if it's not the life where I have you, I will meet you in the afterlife.I will hold you so tight this time.I won't ever let you go. I am coming to you y/n cuz I still love you. I guess even God is tired of my nagging.you know? I am so happy right now.. so happy.. it's probably my last diary..bye

He died in 3 days...who knows if he met y/n..or not..maybe he did.. because he loved her so much..that God will also hesitate to separate them again..

Thank you for reading my book.. it's not good but it's my first writing that I published..please vote for it if you liked my book..Have a good day!