goodbye my love

2 months later

Here we both are sitting on the same bench together where we first met each other. Both of us were just silent tonight. it isn't that long since we met. But still,he feels like home. I never noticed how beautiful and angelic he looked until tonight. He knows probably I don't have much time but still he said he loves me. it's been three days. He knelt to me holding my hands, saying those 3 words "I love you".How foolish it is to waste those precious words for someone like me who will disappear like ashes in a few days. But still, I couldn't help but smile at his face. His eyes are full of tears just like that night. He didn't speak a word but I still knew she was waiting inside. Cause I was breaking too. It's been only 2 months but it feels like he was here forever. Now it has become harder to let him go. It's harder to walk away. I looked at him again. This time he was looking down. Took his hands in my hands. I knelt down in front of him. He looked up at me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him. It was full of passion, full of love. I wish I could stay longer in your embrace Jimin. But still you are the last puzzle of my life. you completed my life.

We stayed like that for some time.my head on his chest. his hands wrapping around me giving me the warmest touch I ever experienced. I said him. I had to tell him.
"Never thought I would fall in love just before my death in that.but here I am and I never got to tell you but I never felt like this before. I thought it was the end even before the end was near,but you change me Jimin.you are the person that made me smile when I was about to die. I love you Jimin. I don't have much time left. I won't be able to come here again. This side I will go through surgery in 3 days. I have time 10 to 15% chance to survive. Probably this will be the end. But can I tell you something?"
*Silence*
"Please forgive me Jimin. if I turn into ashes please forget me. please find someone new. I will always see you from up there. Be happy without me, cause you are my happiness Jimin."
I wiped my tears and Fred myself from his embrace. He wasn't crying anymore. His tears dried on his cheeks. How much I loved those cheeks. I squished them for the last time.
"And don't get scared that easily pabo!"
He smiled rather a sad smile which screamed "don't go.stay"
He didn't show his eye smile.his eyes were most precious to me.
I stood up.
"Goodbye Jimin-ah. Take care while I'm gone."
I turned around and ran as fast as I could.. I came back to my room and cried my eyes out. You shouldn't have love me like this Jimin.. I never could be a good daughter..how is it even possible to be your girl.. I left you only with pain..which you never deserved.please forgive me.. forgive me if you can..