LFK ~ Chapter 1

Niall'a POV

I'm so excited to return to Bradford. I'm dying to see how Zayn is doing. I'm returning to Bradford because my dad remarried my step brother, Liam's mum. Shes very lovely, but obviously no one can replace my real mum. Liam is cool. He's the same age as me, 16. His mum and dad divorced. Liam and his mum lives in Bradford. When I found out about that, I got super excited. Liam goes to Tong High School as like Zayn.

Today is the day me and Liam start school again. I was insanely scared of what Zayn might think when he sees me. I changed my name as well. My name isn't Niall anymore; it is James. I had to change my name because it would be the best for me, I got bullied in school because my mum and brother, Greg, died. I don't know why people would abuse me and tease me because I was lonely.

I thought of going to Bradford as a new start for me. Where I can start fresh from all the bullying. While I got bullied, I got a habit of cutting myself and suicide attempt, which obviously failed.

"Nialler! Time to go!" Liam yelled from downstairs. I quickly grabbed my jansport bag and ran downstairs to find Liam smiling at me with a apple in his hand. He handed me the apple, but I couldn't bare to eat anything, I just felt so nervous and neglected. When he noticed I didn't want it, he put his arms around my shoulder and gave me a worried look. I just stared at the floor. "You need to eat" I nodded and took the apple out of his hand and took one bite. He smiled at me. It was nice to see him smile because it looked like he was proud of me.

Liam drived us to school. We quickly got out of the car, and immediately, everyone turned their attention to us. Some were smiling, and some had a confused look on their faces. "Ready for this bro?" I breathed in deeply and nodded. "Now, nobody needs to know we are step-brothers or brothers in general. Alright?"

"Why?" I was so confused on why he was asking that, its like he is embarrassed of me. I just stared at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Niall I didn't mean it like that" I didn't pay attention to him. "Never mind I said anything. Okay?" I nodded and sniffed a bit trying to hold my tears. He was embarrassed of me. He put his arm around my shoulder and I took a really big gulp and looked up and put on the best smile I can.

We started to walk towards some people. They looked very, how shall I say it? Hot. They all looked like models. "I want you to meet some of my friends" I nodded. The group of really hot people started hugging Liam and gave me really warm smiles. Once they were finished hugging they sat down again. Liam sat down, and I sat next to him. "Hey guys, so this is James!" He looked at me with a wide smile upon his face. I smiled and looked at everyone else, they all looked excited. There was this guy sitting next to Liam, he had feathered brown hair. He looked like he was about to burst of excitement.

"I can't take it! I want carrots!" He yelled, I was very shocked of how high pitched his voice was, it was more feminine.

"Haha pay up Peazer!" A girl sitting next to the carrot guy, had brunette long wavy hair, said to a girl with dark brown curly hair. She quickly got out a 10 dollar bill and handed to the wavy haired girl.

"Sorry, I really love carrots, I'm Louis" He said with a bright smile. "Your really hot!" I blushed at his comment.

"Shut it Tomlinson! He's my brother you dumbshit!" Everyone started chuckling, but when they soon realized the second part Liam said they gasped, and soon softened their faces with a smile.

"I'm Eleanor, I'm Louis' sister"

"Step!" Louis suddenly yelled.

"Step-sister" she rolled her eyes. It was kind've funny and I chuckled myself but quickly covered my mouth with my hand.