B-blue?

.

Todoroki stared at his eyes in the mirror. Wide sapphire blue eyes looked back at him. Blinking he stared at it as reality began to set. Shaking his head he paced around his bathroom frantically. Muttering "No,no, no, no why me why now of all times?!"

His body began to shake and his legs gave out as he plopped onto the floor. Burying his head in his arms his figure shuddered as he sobbed.

Bellow him his father's face grew red as he heard the news.

"SHOTO TODOROKI!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes as his mother started nagging him about getting a mate again. He'd been through this a thousand times, he wanted his fated mate and his fated mate only. Anyone else can go and jump in a ditch. Ever since his eye colour changed on his last birthday his mother had began to tell him to court other omegas to search for a mate. However she didn't know that Bakugo as a true blooded alpha had the power to recognize his fated mate.

This lead to Bakugo continuously listening to lectures about how he should get a mate soon. As soon as his mother stopped talking to breath Bakugo saw his chance and jumped out of the nearest window yelling "I got it shut up old hag!"

Smirking he landed on the pavement and sauntered off to the park.