L

.

The next week Todoroki went to school as usual but he felt pretty uncomfortable that day. His skin felt not and he was touchy and bothered.

When school ended he was walking along the hallway when the 5 of them came by again. This time they had more people with them that definitely weren't enrolled in the UA.

Todoroki wasn't in the mood to fight and he felt weak and hot. So he tried to avoid them but they didn't let him.

Oh? Is the great Todoroki scared? Wanna go back and cry to your daddy? Oh wait haha you cant" the leader mocked him.

Todoroki didn't pay attention, the world was swimming he felt extremely dizzy.

The leader saw this and immediately called his little gang to attack him. Unable to defend himself Todoroki winced and flinched under their attacks.

At the gate Bakugo felt a sudden surge of anxiety something was wrong. Somehow he knew that something had happened to Todoroki. He immediately rushed to the place his gut told him to go.

Todoroki was coughing up blood and the gang laughed and mocked him.

"Look at the great Todoroki now, not so great anymore are you?" They cackled at his painned face.

"No one's here to save you now" the leader smirked.

"Oh you're wrong."