U

.

The day after that, they went to school together, causing much whispering and rumors to go around the school.

Their classmates gawked at the sight of the two enemies holding hands while coming into class.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL STARING AT! NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE!?" Bakugo glowered at them.

Everyone instantly snapped their heads away.

That day Todoroki found himself cornered by  five alphas who sneered at him.

"What do you want". He said monotonously.

The leader of the gang stepped up and said pompously "We know you got kicked out of your house. He smirked. You got no one to back you up now."

Todoroki rolled his eyes this five were always trying to provoke him but feared his family's legacy thus they never went too far.

However now that news of his father disowning got out they probably felt confident enough to attack him.

Stupid really.

The five alphas lunged at him with their powers. But Todoroki just stared at them blankly.

The leader cackled as he sliced at Todoroki's stomach. Before getting stopped by ice pushing him with incredible force to the end of the hallway.

His lackeys were frozen to the ground incased in blocks of ice. Todoroki walked up to them and stared at them for a bit before leaving.

Bakugo was waiting for him at the gate. Todoroki let out a small smile as the two sent off home. Todoroki let out a sigh of content finally things were going well for him.