Chapter eleven: The Prince of Toronto

This chapter is dedicated to callmebymyname3333 , ShellyAppiah, Hyaderglethanks a lot for voting for my story/following my profile. It means a lot.

If you guys want you can also listen to come grind with me by the vamps in the background. Its my personal favorite.
****
Austin's POV

Right now, sitting in Sean's car and heading towards the club feels like a good idea to me. Because honestly I feel like I need to let loose for some time at least. And tomorrow is definitely no helping. But I don't plan on getting too high on drinks, last time it didn't end well. I got into an argument with my dad, broke my cars windshield, started dancing on raps with Rebecca and teaching her some good moves and well almost ended up embarrassing myself in front of the whole of Toronto. So I definitely plan on keeping control.

Because the moment I have drinks I become like the energizer bunny on drugs. And trust me you don't want to know what it feels like. And I also gotta keep control on Adela last time she was full on drunk she had a one night stand with her senior worker from office. I dont even want to know what Rebecca will do when she is old enough to drink. Just as I was about to form a stupid scenario in my head I felt Mia jolting me away from my thoughts.

I looked around to realize we had reached. The moment I stepped out of the car, I started feeling hazy.

Well did I mean that I am not too good at keeping my alcohol under control. Well I guess not. Not that I am an addict. It is only during occasions or parties that I get drunk. Or it's a huge no.

It didn't take us long to get inside the club. The moment we did enter the club Adela dragged Sean and Angelina with her to some corner of the club until I could no longer see them.

That left the four of us to get drunk. Well I was intently looking at Sebastian right now. When this man gets drunk he literally gulps down a complete bottle in one shot and then does grinding with some random girl on the dance floor, then cracks stupid middle school jokes and giggles like a girl and then the next morning he wakes up with a severe hangover. But it was fun to watch him drink his ass off.

I had never seen a drunk Mia or Melaine but I could imagine what a drunk Melaine would look like. Dang she could literally kill anybody! Well guess I wasn't wrong, The next moment me and Mia found ourselves being dragged towards the bar by Tian and Mel. The ordered 4 shots and asked us to have one each.

I was so not sure about and I could tell neither was Bella. But seeing that the other two had already drowned their drinks we reluctantly took ours as well. And guess what??

It was spiked. Great going Pendleton. The burning sensation of it in my throat made me want more, well looks I wasn't the only one cause the next moment we had eight more shots in front of us.

Yeah. And like the fools we were we drowned two each with a second thought. Mia took a break there and so did I. But the other two ordered four more.

And well I could not resist so I gulped down another and another and another. Thats when Mia stopped me. I had had six drinks but I didn't feel one bit tipsy or drunk. Well you call that experience.

I was thinking six was a big number but boy was I wrong!?!

Melaine and sebastian had drowned eleven glasses each and were almost as high as the Burj Khalifa. Great they were not done yet. The ordered two customized drinks and took them in their hands and headed towards the dance floor with stupid grins plastered on their faces.