'3.0 - ABOUT LAST NIGHT.

| CHAPTER THREE |***

| CHAPTER THREE |
***

HIS ROOM WAS SURPRISINGLY CLEAN AND WELL ORGANIZED. even though you've been good friends for three years, it was your first time there. he only had a black and white poster saying 'go beyond plus ultra' on his wall and a few all might figurines on his desk. very minimalistic and neat. his desk chair was on the other side of his room, by his tv and gaming console, so you opted to sit on his desk instead as he went through the drawers next to your dangling legs, looking for the support item.

his room was cool, helping you sober up more by the minute. moving your legs back and forth childishly, you looked around, humming a familiar tune mindlessly. bakugou had one hand gripping the edge of the table for support while he looked through each drawer, slowly bending down to reach the lower ones. when he finally looked up, he was met with that familiar patch of skin again, right next to his ear. that small part of your thigh between your short skirt and socks. his grip on the table tightened as he looked away and straightened his posture.

he placed the gadget next to you and moved to stand directly in front of you. "here." he nodded to the item and your eyes soon followed it.

"oh. cool. so what changes do you need me to make?" you placed one hand on the item loosely, tapping your thumb on it subconsciously, repeatedly. it helped you calm your nerves. and being there, in bakugou's room, with him standing so close to you, you sure as hell needed a lot of calming down.

"right now, it's like a single shot firearm, except it holds four chambers for my grenades. i want to change it so it becomes more like a machine gun, maybe have something like a bottomless magazine. so i don't have to stop and reload so frequently." bakugou explained.

"sure! that's easy, i can get it done for you tomorrow." you gave him a closed eye smile.

bakugou placed a hand on your thigh casually "that's good."

your body tensed up under his touch, legs stopped their oscillating movement, thumb stopped tapping on the gadget, eyes lowered to where his hand was and stayed there a few seconds more than they should have, getting bakugou's attention.

you looked up at him, cheeks warm partly cause of all the dancing and the alcohol flowing through your veins, but mostly because of his surprisingly gentle touch on your skin. he held your eye contact for a few seconds, waiting for you to protest or slap his hand away. but you just sat there, frozen and tongue tied.

your silence, or more so lack of reaction, encouraged him to move his hand slightly, moving higher up on your leg as his fingers danced over your skin, slightly going under your skirt teasingly before moving back down to their original spot on your thigh, all while his red eyes gauged your reaction. bakugou didn't miss your attempt to stifle the sounds desperately wanting to leave your throat by biting your lower lip. it made his chest swell up with pride knowing just a simple touch of your leg was melting you in his hand.