My Bestfriend's Wedding

"taehyung ah! are you ready to leave?" seokjin yelled, sitting in his brother's living room, tired of waiting for him.

"coming!" he answered, walking out of his room, his heart pounding loudly.

"where's joonie hyung?" he asked as he dragged his suitcase behind him, ready to leave for his best friend's wedding.

"on a call with hoseok. let's go.. we're already running late." seokjin said, placing the photo album he was looking at on the table and standing up, ready to leave.

Taehyung nodded and followed his eldest brother to his car.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, looking at Taehyung with concern.

"Yes hyung.. I've accepted the fact that he's getting married... and that there's nothing I can do about it now." he lied with a faint smile on his face and resumed the song that was paused by his brother.

Taehyung has been in love with Jungkook for as long as he can remember. They've been bestfriends since Jungkook started kindergarten and now he's 22. And he's getting married. Taehyung has no idea how this happened though. One day he just got a call from Jungkook asking to meet up and was told that his bestfriend.. or "the love of his life" is getting married in a month. He would be lying if he said his heart didn't shatter into a million pieces right there. Or if he said he didn't want to just run away to the Himalayas when Jungkook asked him to be his best man.

He has loved the younger almost all his life and now he regrets being a coward and not confessing. He was too scared to lose his best friend but now that he's on his way to his wedding.. the reality hit him harder than before. He will be married in two days.. he will belong to someone else... he won't be "his jungkookie" anymore.. he can't confess now even though he wants to so bad.

*at the hotel*

"taehyungie hyung!!" jungkook said as he ran towards his best friend, pulling him in a tight hug.

"what took you so long? you were supposed to be here yesterday.." jungkook said with a pout on his face and taehyung died a little inside. But he just put on his beautiful boxy smile as apologized for keeping him waiting "we had to attend an urgent meeting gukkie.. I'm sorry.. but i promise i won't leave your side now that I'm here, okay?"
He needs to stay strong if he wants to get through this weekend without having a break down.

***

Jungkook and all of his friends were sitting in his room chatting away when he suddenly let out a deep sigh.

"I know you guys just got here but.. it's time to get some shit done before my mom comes and starts crying about how everything's going wrong" jungkook said, standing in front of his hyungs with one hand on his back and one massaging his temples.

He took a deep breath and started speaking again "joonie hyung, hobi hyung.. i need you two to check everything for the party cocktail party tomorrow. tae and jiminie hyung.. you two need to pick up my suit and talk to the florist on your way back.. i already texted you the details and jin hyung, yoongi hyung.. i need you two to calm me the fuck down before i run away" he said, or more like rapped as he plopped down on the bed behind him, laying flat on the mattress.

"You aren't going anywhere, little one." yoongi said as he ran towards jungkook and layed on top of him, followed by seokjin.

"yeah.. i think we should get going.. I'm not ready to deal with this mess.." hoseok said as pulled namjoon out of the room.

"isn't this your job?" jimin laughed, slapping taehyung's back lightly.

"let's just go and do what he asked of us" taehyung said with a serious look on his face and left the room, leaving the other four there in dead silence.