"Your stuck with me~" (Pt 2)

The move seemed to be background music now.. Nothing more but something to fill the room.. Iida was lost in his own mind thingking of ways to get away from this madwoman next to him. It hit him. An idea..

"M-may I use the b-bathroom?" Iida slightly turned his head to the girl. Y/n reached over to grab the remote off of the table infront of them. She pressed a button for th movie to pause.

"Of course." She sat up. Tenya stood up and so did Y/n. Her arms wrapped around his. She led him to the bathroom. Tenya walked inside and closed it's door, locking it. He looked around the bathroom for something to help him out.. Soap, toothbrush, hair brush and a few hair bands were skaterd across the counter. He opened some draws. After finding deodorant, hair pins and some more hair ties he found a small pocket knife.. He could use this as a weapon or use it to cut the rope if Y/n tied him up again.. 

Tenya slipped it into his pocket.

"Why are you taking so long? Are you okay?" He heard Y/n' voice from the outside of the door.

"Y-Yes! I'm fine!"He said rushing over to the toilet and flushed it making it sound like he used it. He turned on the sink to make it sound like he was washing his hands. He quickly dug thrugh more drawers, not finding anyting else. He turned off the water and then opened the door. There Y/n stood infront of him, egarly waiting for him to return to her. 

"Your back!"She smiled and grabbed on to him, her arms going around his torso. She looked up at him with her e/c eyes. "What took you so long?" Her hands sliped further down his body before going back up, enjoying the feel of Iida's body. 

"It was not really that long."

"But it WAS! Every second without you feels like a year.. I need you by me at all times.. So..." Her hands traveld down tword his pocket.. The one with the pocket knife..

"So I cant let you escape and leave me.." Her eyes never left his as her hand went inside the pocket, pulling out the item. Even tho Tenya was a large figure, he felt small when looking into the eyes of this psycho.. Her eyes looked away from his to look at th pocket knife in her hands.. Y/n tossed it to the ground.

"Why would you want to leave me...? Do you not want to be saved? Because that's what I did! A hero is suposed to save and protect! I saved you from thoes other people who could have hurt you! I will keep you here and protect you from getting hurt!"

Y/n's hands squeezed Tenya's arms tightly.. Tenya's body shook in fear..

"I'm sorry you ended out this way, Y/n.. You used to be so nice.. You were the best in the class.. You wanted to be a hero but you are acting like a villian.." Tenya said pulling out and away from her grasp.

"V-Villian...? You think.. I'm a.. Villian? A VILLIAN?! YOU THINK I AM A VILLAIN?! I SAVED YOU! I AM PROTECTING YOU! YOU THINK I AM A VILLIAN FOR CARING ABOUT YOU?! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT! I AM NOT A VILLIAN! YOU SHOULD BE CALLING ME A HERO!! YOU SHOULD BE CALLING ME YOU'RE HERO!" She spat. Her jaw clentched after yelling at Tenya. He noticed her fists were balled up, knuckled white..

Y/n went up to Tenya and dragged him away.. Back to that chair.. SHe threw him in its seat before fighting him to have the restraints back on.. After Tenya was tied back to that chair again she went over to the table off to the side and grabbed the knfe.

"You cant escape me.. I WONT LET YOU LEAVE ME!!"

"Your stuck with me~"