I Need You Here With Me...

Request from HoneyCollins18 !! 

⚠️⚠️!!MENTIONED SUICIDE!!⚠️⚠️

This one shot is based on a REAL event that HoneyCollins18 went through, so show them some love. ❤️

And I swear that I will post the request by IMightFUYL next!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sat in darkness with only the pillows on my bed to hold me.. Recently one of my family members died.. My sister. She committed suicide and I have not been dealing with it too well.. I just cant believe she is gone.. I have not been eating ever sense her death. Just crying, trapping myself in my room, away from others. My tear soaked pillows were the only ones here for me right now.. 

The light from my phone suddenly made the room light up a bit. I picked it up, giving my eyes time to adjust to the light. I saw the same old, same old.. Texts from my friends and missed calls. From Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsu, even Todoroki sent a text to wish that I would be okay. But this text that lit up my phone was not from any of them. It was from Iida.. 

I unlocked my phone and opened up the message. 

"Y/n.. I hope you are okay. You have not responded to my calls or other messages. I am coming over to see if you are okay myself. I'm worried about you.. I know what you are going through is hard, but it will be okay."

I shut my phone off and placed it screen down on the bed. I laid back down and fell asleep for a while before waking up to a knock on my door. 

"What?" I called out tiredly, my voice muffled by my pillow. The door opened, sending a ray of light across the room. 

"Y/n..?" I heard Tenya's voice from the doorway. I groaned into my pillow in response. 

"Y/n I am so worried about you.." Now, Iida sat on the end of the bed, next to you. 

"Go away, Tenya.." I turned your head, but not to face him. I turned your head the opposite direction so you could breath and and not see his face. I knew if I saw his face, I might break down in tears yet again.. 

"Y/n please look at me.. I need to know if you are okay."

"I'm fine!" I snapped. My head shot over to him, staring at him with a mixture of anger and pain. I wanted to be alone.. Silence fell between us. 

"Y/n..." He trailed off. He hated to see you like this.

"Please, Tenya.. Leave me alone.." I did not mean it. I wanted him to stay. I did but I could not put it into words.. 

"Please take care of yourself, Y/n.. Everyone misses you..." He said, getting up and walking over to the door. "I need you.." He opened the door and stepped out of the room. But before he could close it, "Tenya.. Wait-"

He opened the door again. You ran up to him, hugging his middle. "I need you here with me..." Your head nuzzled in his chest. "Please.. I-I didnt mean it.. Please... Stay.." Tenya smiled. He put his arms around you, holding you close.

"Y/n.. I'm not going anywhere.."