Goodbye Butterfly

GOODBYE, BUTTERFLY (2021 MOVIE REVIEW)
NAME: Goodbye, Butterfly
DIRECTOR: Tyler Wayne
YEAR: 2021
PUBLISHERS: Red Arrow Studios, Gravitas Ventures, FT3 Media Works, Artman Cooper
RATED: 16
SUMMARY
After his daughter Mia is murdered and his wife Jessie leaving shortly after, Ryan makes a detective of his own to prove his old neighbor who lives alone the suspect and probably to avenge for his loss. He drags his friend Tyler into kidnapping Mr Granger, the suspect. They interrogate him but he does not give in.

Another case pops up to the police when a child goes missing, and again Mr Granger is the suspect. Detective Ivy Hammett goes to Mr Granger’s house to find out, but unfortunately that was where Ryan and Tyler were holding Mr Granger captive. They don’t open, she leaves. Ryan suspects maybe she had a lead on his daughter’s case. He calls her to meet up with him at his house claiming he had something about Mr Granger that might help.

He then learns she was not there for Mia’s case but Clara’s. He goes back to Mr Granger’s house to look up on that, this time he finds something. Hard proof of that Mr Granger is indeed the guy behind all this.
Mr Granger now admits he did it, and that Clara is stil alive but if the cops are involved, he won’t tell where she is. He says he can show Ryan and Tyler where. At this point, detective Hammett was headed back to Mr Granger’s, she sees his van driving out and she follows it.

It’s a trap. Mr Granger had trapped Ryan and Tyler to going with him to his anonymous-owned house where he was planning on counter-attacking them, which he did. He fought them down and shot detective Hammett. Though he was out numbered and pushed down were his neck was driven through a sharp wood to his death.

Tyler remembered something about Mr Granger having a bathroom at his house. They went back there, cracked opened the wall where the bathroom had been and right there and then they find Clara, still conscious.
However they are taken to the police station.
The cops were quite impressed. Therefore no charges were pressed on them.
And when it was all over, Jessie came back to Ryan.
RECOMMENDATIONS
People should allow themselves to grief and mourn for their loved ones.
People should not leave in the midst of a situation.
If you suspect someone of murder, do so with enough evidence and leave the police to do their job.