Chapter 6: Greetings, My Family

Inside a large bedroom suited for a princess, laid a silver-haired beauty. Her eyelashes like a butterfly's wings fluttered and the eyelids opened gave way to the appearance of eyes as bloody-red as a ruby.

Violetta, who awoke from her long sleep, slowly woke up from her bed and stretched her arms and yawned in an unladylike manner, yet she was still pleasing to the eyes. 'Huh? Where am I? Wasn't I supposed to be in school today?' Then she realized one thing. she had gone back  to her own world which was an otome game she had played in her other life. 

'God, have I been sleeping for a long time? Probably.' Violetta had no other idea other than this because she had no recollection of what happened after she had talked with the other half of her soul.

Just as Violetta was calming herself down to accept her true life, she heard a series of mumbling and a whole bunch of people rushed into her room scaring poor Vio-chan's weak heart. Nevertheless, she never showed it one her face. Her calm yet disheveled appearance brought tears to the visitors who hugged her tightly.

Violetta recognised her mom, dad and older brother who had haggard faces. Her father's handsome face that never aged beyond 20 was pale and he had visible dark circles under his eyes. His rough palm covered in calluses from working in the office and training with swords all year around stroked her forehead and ruffled her hair.

Her mother who could be mistaken as her older sister was having a tearful face completely the opposite of her usual self. She made Violetta lean on her shoulder and kept kissing her cheek.

Her brother was no worse than their parents. His usual cold face was filled with worry and he was like their father as he showed the the same awkwardness. He knelt down by the bed's side and held her palms in his tightly and never let go, for fear of her slipping away again.

Despite wishing to speak a lot, Violetta had no words to say. Tears fell from her eyes and and she engulfed her parents and brother in a hug and exclaimed with joy and sorrow, "Otou-sama ,Okaa-sama, Onii-sama, Vio-chan is back. I missed you very much."

Sorry for not updating in so long

Sorry for not updating in so long. I don't know how many times I've said the same thing previously. I have been busy with studies though I occasionally browse through Wattpad to gain inspiration and be a lazy reader. I'm currently having loads of free time on my hand so I updated now.