Chapter 2: Cliche Transmigration

'Uh...my head and body hurts' thought the girl as she gradually become wide awake.

'Huh? Where am I?' She looked at her hands which were pale and smooth. 'These are not my hands!' She clearly remember she burned her hand a day ago.

Then she suddenly had a thought–'Could it be....?'; she rushed to the mirror and took in her appearance.

Long snow white hair that fell down in gentle waves, cold blood red eyes, porcelain white complexion, a pretty nose and delicious-looking lips. Her body looked 15 and she had perfect proportions.

'Wait a minute! This is not my body! Then...I died...?' she was baffled at her own thoughts but it didn't seem there would be a better explanation for this.

Suddenly she collapsed to the ground as waves of headache hit her. Memories of two lifetimes poured in and it took a quite a while to digest the information and she screamed in agony.

She suddenly realized that the body she currently transmigrated in was the villainess of the otome game that her friend forced her to play.

'Don't tell me....? I actually transmigrated? Into a villainess? Am I dreaming?'

But the circumstances told her that she was not dreaming.

I don't really know how to describe appearance. *shrugs*