Chapter 4

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated this one for a long while. I was busy with other stories and forgot about this one.

Well here's the new chapter! Hope you enjoy!!

Wendy's pov

Today I'm going to the movies with my best friend,BeBe. We''re gonna see taken 3 after school.

  Walking through the scjool's double doors I see Stan and the rest of his friends. Expect for fatwas, Cartman. I sigh sadly and try to walk pass them.

"Wendy?" I hear Stan say

Turning around to see him standing so close to me.  I back up a foot or two away from him. He's just staring at me and I'm waiting for him to say something.

"Thanks Wendy. If you never broke up with me I would never realize who my true love was. Hope you can fond yours. " he says

I say" Stand I'm sorry but we can't-Wait what?!"

I watch him walk over to Kyle his Jewish nest friend, he puts his arms around his waist and gently presses his lips against Kyle's lips. All I do is stare and watch them cause I never seen Stan so gently. He was always so rough with me. That gets me mad so Is storm off.

  Tuennh around the corner I bump into somebody.  Looking up I see Cartman sitting on his ass with books laying next to his side. I quickly stand up and pick them up for him.

  He takes the books and his finger touches my Palm. I felt some kind of spark course through my hand. Slolwy bringing it down. Watch him give me a quick smile and walk away.

Oh Cartman if you only knew how I felt. Your the one I've always wanted not Stan.

I walk to my first class and wait for it to start.

All day Cartman was on my mind and I was thinking about telling him how I feel.