Chapter 3

The next morning I'm sitting on the sofa watching cartoons. My mom comes in and kisses me on the forehead.

"Don't forget to leave for school." She says

I eat breakfast and then leave for school. When I arrive at school I stand in front of my locker. After a few minutes I gather my books for the school day.

Turning to my left I see Wendy standing with Token at his locker. I sigh and walk by the two. As I walk pass I hear Wendy saying something and I see her touch his arm while laughing. I ball my fist up and walk to my first class.

All day I couldn't get Wendy out of m head and it's driving me crazy. I'm in last period with my head down against my folded arms. I was just about asleep when the bell rings resulting me to jump up. All my books and papers fall onto the floor as I jump to m feet. All the students in the class laughed inculding Wendy. I pick up my books and shove them into my school bag.

I step out of the classroom to see Wendy talking to Clyde. I sigh and walk pass them. As I walk pass them I bump into Wendy. She falls forward into Clyde's arms. I can hear the jo in his voice when he starts to talk again. On the bus I sit in front and place my bag next to me so I can sit alone. Looking out the window I can see Clyde walking side to side with Wendy. My blood starts to boil so I close my eyes for few minutes.