the confession viper chat/lukadrien/fluff

Jealous Marinette and Adrien's dad isn't cruel

Adriens big brother bakugou Au

>-Marinette POV-<

"Today is the day I'm gonna tell Adrien I love him" "woohoo you go, girl," Alya said I was about to run off to where Adrien usually is then I heard Alya she gave me a boost of confidence " YOU CAN DO IT GIRL "  I turned around " I CAN DO IT"  I said yelling back I turned back around but hit something thinking was a wall or pole I was about to get up but a hand reached out for me I looked up to see LUKA!? what was he doing here? 

"Are you okay?"

I reach out and grab his hand he pulled me up finally stood up brushing myself off and then looked back up at the 6'4 boy.

 "Yeah, what are you doing Luka?" I asked in a confused tone 

"Just taking a walk" 

Then out of nowhere, I see Adrien walking with another boy? " hey Marinette" he said in his normal voice " hey luka he said more cheerful" I was wonder who the other boy was he looked really mean. " hey Adrien who's him" I asked questioned " oh this is Katsuki my brother" that Katsuki dude Adrien's brother weird then the most unbelievable thing happened Adrien had kissed Luka. i stood there in shock while Katsuki was trying to pry them apart " hey extra don't touch my brother Adrien was stood back trying to not laugh "I'll call Kirishima to come to get you "

I was tearing up they didn't even notice me walking away I ran to Alya and never talked to Adrien again