Sick

It had been a stressful day for the band. Hello Happy World had an upcoming performance, and they wanted to make it their best one yet. As they finished, Kaoru sighed. "Ah~ a truly wonderful performance. How fleeting." Hagumi giggles. "Mhm!! That practice was really 'fleeting'!!" Kanon exhales. Misaki looked over. She'd noticed Kanon's cheeks began to look red. "Hey Kanon-san? Are you okay?" Misaki asked, her voice muffled behind Michelle's head. "Huh? O-oh yeah..! I'm just a little tired..." Kanon huffed, wiping the sweat from her forehead. "You're not sick, are you? Maybe you should go home and check your temperature, you may have a fever." "Fueee?? Nono, I-I'm okay, Misaki-chan! I promise!" Kanon slowly stand up. "I'm just going to go home and get some rest! I'll be ok!" Misaki takes her head out of Michelle, sighing. "Alright, if you say so. Goodnight Kanon-san." Misaki smiled. "Goodnight Misaki-chan!" Kanon walked out of CiRCLE.

   The next day, Kanon didn't show up to practice. "She must be lost again!" Hagumi said, worriedly. "Kaoru-kun! Can you call Kanon?!" "Of course my little kitten~" Kaoru smirked. She called Kanon, and when she picked up, Kaoru was a pick shocked. "K-Kaoru-san?" Kanon weakly asked. "My dear Kanon! What has happened to you?" "I-I have a bad cold...I must've caught it when I was outside.." Kanon trailed off. "But what about practice?" Hagumi groaned. "Y-you can try asking the other drummers..." "That's it!!" Kokoro smiled!! "We'll ask the other drummers if they can help us!!" Misaki nervously laughed. "I'm sorry guys.." Kanon sniffed. "It's okay Kanon-san. Feel better soon." Misaki said. All four of them said goodbye to Kanon as Kaoru hung up. "Poor Kano-chan-senpai," Hagumi sighed. "Hopefully she'll get better." Kokoro smiled. "Well!! We don't have all day!! Kanon said we should look for a replacement drummer until she's better!! So let's go!!" Kokoro skipped out the door, Kaoru and Hagumi following behind. "I- w-wait!! Oh god Kanon-san please be okay.." Misaki groaned as she caught up with the three.