'New' Drummer

The four girls first approached Yamabuki Bakery. "Saaya!!" Kokoro gleamed as she opened the doors of the shop. Saaya jumped. "Ah! O-oh! Kokoro! Kaoru-san! Hagumi! Misaki! Hello!! Would you like anything?" Saaya asked. "Saaya! We need your help! Kanon has come down with a cold and she can't practice today! Can you be a replacement for her until she gets better?" Kokoro smiled, cupping Saaya's hands in hers. "Ah, Kokoro, I'm so sorry, but I have to help out with the shop. We've got some new breads being released soon, and we're going to be very busy. I'm so sorry." Saaya sadly smiled. "Oh! That's okay! We'll just go ask Maya!" Kokoro smiled, letting go of Saaya's hands. "Here! Take this bread! Make sure Kanon gets some!" Saaya said, handing Kokoro a bag of bread. "Thank you Saaya!!" Kokoro smiled, grabbing the bag. Saaya waved as all four left, Misaki apologizing for interrupting her work.

"Okay!! Let's try Maya next!!" Kokoro smiled. They all went to Pastel * Palettes' agency. "Maya!!" Kokoro smiled. "A-ah!! Oh! Tsurumaki-San! Do you need something??" Maya asked. Kokoro skipped up to Maya. "Kanon got sick, and we need a drummer to practice!! Can you help us?" Kokoro asked, cupping Maya's hands. "A-ah, I'd love too! But, I have a photoshoot with Eve-San in a few minutes. I'm sorry. You can try Ako! I think she's free!" Misaki sighed. "Oh! Thank you Maya!!!"

Soon, the four of them made it to CiRCLE. All of Roselia was there. "Tsurumaki-San. What are you doing here" Yukina asked, rather harshly. Kokoro completely ignored Yukina and made a beeline for Ako. "I'm sorry, Minato-San..." Misaki sighed. Yukina cocked an eyebrow. "We need Ako-San to help us with practice and be our fill in drummer since Kanon-San got ill." "I'm sorry, Okusawa-San, but we're about to prepare to preform." Sayo said. "You can try Saaya-Chan!!" Ako smiled. "We already did. Everyone is busy. You with your performance, Saaya with the bakery, and Maya with photo shoots." Misaki sadly said. "Sis!! She's free!!" Ako blurted out. "Huh?" Misaki asked. "My sister! Tomoe!! Last I remember she was on the couch, complaining on how bored she was!! I can call her to here!! You guys can practice with her!" Kokoro hugged Ako and jumped up and down. Misaki smiles, sadly.

In a matter of time, Tomoe arrived. "Ako!! Are you ready??" Tomoe asked, a smirk on her face. Ako nods enthusiastically. "Well then, go out there and make it your best performance!!" Ako cheered as she went down to preform. "So!! Ako told me you need a fill in drummer! Well, I'm glad to help!" Tomoe smirked. "Thank you, Udagawa-San.." Misaki muttered. "Ah, no need to thank me!! Now!! Let's practice!!" Tomoe chuckled as she followed Kokoro into the practice area.