Well..

Hello people reading this im gunna change my way of writing for this chapter tell me if you like this way more!"
________________________________________

Inks pov

"What just happened...?!"I said in a confused manner while looking around,"Im not sure...but how did she know that...!"Dream said while looking at me and blue he seems confused aswell and he was right how did she know... "Guys! Dont get ahead of yourself! Did you guys already forget that she knows almost everything about us!"blue yelled to knock some sense into us and it worked sort of.

"Im guessing you guys weren't able to get her?"said nightmare while coming into Mysterys room with us,"yea..."I said feeling a little bad."Hey,inky its okay!"said nightmare while coming to give me a hug and I was surprised because he's still in his goopy for but I froze for a second but hugged back and I couldn't help but blush..."W-wait nightmare did you call me inky?"I asked after it hit me...he called me inky I blushed even more,"s-shut up and just hug me!"he shuddered while hugging me a little tighter and I hugged back and I think dream and blue were enjoying the show but I didn't really care at the moment...I was tired and everything went black...

Nootnoot pov

I was hugging ink and he hugged me back and then I noticed that he had fallen asleep so I picked him (bridal style) I then walked out of Mysterys room and went to the guest room I placed my inky on the bed and I
...kissed him then left the room and i guess the positive feeling that I was having made me go in my non goopy form so I walked down the stairs to get stared at for a little while but I ignored it and walked to the kitchen and got a bag of chips that Mystery has in her Pantry and walked out of the kitchen and walked to the library to see error trying to get into her computer but I just walked and checked out the books she had and there was one that caught my attention it was a book about the aus and it had there weaknesses and stuff like that and I sat down and scrolled through the pages and ate my chips while looking through the book and saw a page with me and the rest of the bad sansas and it had so much info about us so I decided to check if there was a page with her info and I couldn't find anything and I noticed that the book was written by her so she knew all this info, well I got bored and I put the book back and I decided to check on my inky, so I walked out the library and went to the stairs and walked up to the room that inky was in and he was awake.

Tbc
sorry its short

510 words