Birthday.

Maria's Pov

I woke up to a sunny day and the sound of singing birds which I loved, it was very peaceful. But what I didn't really love was my birthday, and today is my birthday.

Isn't it ironic how much you can hate something you used to love? For me it is my birthday.

And all because those 2 motherfuckers ruined it for me. On my birthday I usually have a lot of flashbacks, that's why I hate it.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my phone blowing up.

Ugh this was a pain in the ass, honestly replying to messages isn't really my thing

Ugh this was a pain in the ass, honestly replying to messages isn't really my thing. And the only people that really matter to me are Liam my brother my mom and my best friend Zayn.

Well...my and Zayn's relationship is more complicated...I love him to death I would die for him and he loves me too. But we don't want to have a relationship because it would be bad for both of us and we know that. If you didn't know us you would most likely thing we are together, but we are not. We like to please and be there for each other but no relationship.

A relationship isn't easy when you are the mafia boss and the person you love is working for you. But I had to do it for my dad, I couldn't just give up on my father's dream and what he started. Even tho it was very very small I made my way to the top and now I am the boss of the biggest mafia in the world.

And my older brother Liam didn't want to have anything to do with it so I was the only one actually being able to keep this thing alive.

I was smart enough to partner up with other mafias too so it would be a safe environment for my loved ones. And no one tries to kill me or someone I love. But the slithers were my biggest rivals. The men who used to be the boss has two sons...

...he and his older son...they were the reason I hated my birthday... *flashbacks*

'Fuck'I scream and managed to quickly get out of bed, I went outside so I could calm myself down.

I am so happy those motherfuckers were dead. I took care of that a long time ago I had to make sure they felt the same pain I felt when they raped me. They died very slowly but surely.

One of the many reasons I love Zayn is the fact that he makes me feel safe when he is around me. He helped me regain my self esteem and was there for me when I was at the lowest point in my life.

...he is also the only men that has touched me for the last 4 years. I am not complaining tho and I don't want to change that because he does it so good and knows how to handle me. We both know he is a pro at it, but that's only because he slept with so many hoes. Just the thought of Zayn with someone else makes me want to jump of a cliff.

I went upstairs and changed.

I just put on a lace bodysuit and some white pant with a matching chunky white belt

Just as I got done doing my makeup which btw is a very natural look, just some mascara concealer because my und eye bags were huge and eyeliner, I heard the doorbell.

I ran down the stairs to look who it was, and it was my baby Zayn.

"Hiii babyyy"
"Hello sweetheart, wow you look so beautiful" his eyes slowly scanned my body and then looked back up at me "and may I add...really fucking hot" a smile appeared on my face when I heard Zayn complimenting me. "Thank you babe, you look really hot too but you already know that because there isn't a day where I don't mention it." I think I feed his ego a little bit too much.

We made our way to my kitchen where he put me on the kitchen counter, opened my legs with his hand so that he was now between my legs and started making out with me slowly making his way to my neck. I let out a moan without even realizing it.

Suddenly he stopped "Did I make you horny babygirl?" He was looking straight into my eyes. "Yes daddy" I bit my lip letting him know that I wanted him. "Daddy's gonna give it to you really good tonight". "Harsh please" I couldn't control myself. I wanted him now but I knew we had to start getting ready for the party tonight. "If you behave I will give it to you so harsh that you won't be able to walk."he whispered in my ear, then pulled away and smiled at me.