Selfish

My head was hurting so much from last night, I got so wasted that I didn't even realize it

My head was hurting so much from last night, I got so wasted that I didn't even realize it. Funny I didn't wake up next to a girl. This was a first for me to be honest.

Getting out of the bed wasn't fun, my head hurt like a bitch. But I managed to go to the living room downstairs and put on a show to watch, till the painkillers were kicking in.

I looked at the whiskey bottle only to realize, it was already empty. Fuck I lost control again.

|Fuck harry did you really have to drink like a bastard again?|

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I got the message from my assistant telling me I had a show to attend today. Fuck I totally forgot about it.

I put some music on, and beforeI realized it I drank another shot

|Fucking hell why am I so stupid. Why did I just drink another shot?|

I have been running away from my problems all my life. I couldn't face the feelings I was feeling if I wasn't drunk or high.

Honestly my body didn't feel anything anymore. I drank to be numb to not feel anything.

I went to take a shower. I got undressed but before I could hop in the shower I heard a woman's voice. Who tf was it?

I quickly put on a robe as I made my way back in the living room to see who it was.

|Fucking hell Harry can you not keep your dick in your pants for one day one fucking day. How did I even forget she was here? I guess I drank too much and blacked out, but why didn't I see her next to me in the bed when I woke up 2 hours ago?|

I snapped out of my thoughts when we made eye contact.

"Good Morning baby! How did you sleep?" she asked me in a very sexual way.

"Uhm, hi! I can't tell you. I was too drunk, but good probably." I made it clear to hear that I wasn't interested or impressed by her with the tone in my voice.

"Hmm someone woke up grumpy." She quickly followed up.

"Yeah, but that shouldn't be your problem. Also why the fuck are you in my house and who are you?" I was so not in the mood for this, and she made me really fucking hate her more, by telling me I was grumpy. It's not her problem what mood I woke up in.

"Honey I am the girl you fuck all night long, don't you remember? I gave you the best head you have ever received".

She genuinely seemed surprised I didn't know who she was.

"Well apparently it wasn't as good as you thought, given the fact that I don't remember anything sweetheart." I smiled at her. "Can you get out of my house now? Please!" I wasn't entertained at all.

"Wow you are such an asshole! Apparently what everyone says about you is right, you are a selfish bastard who doesn't deserve anything." She seemed very angry.

I didn't faze me tho. I always heard those words whenever I made a girl leave my house. Like damn what did they expect from me? To marry them? Make them my girlfriend? I don't know but, I knew I wanted her out of the house.

"Fuck you! Go fuck yourself! Bastard pice of shit!" She screamed at me before leaving my house.

Honestly I enjoyed it. It amused me. I didn't give a fuck. I am selfish and arrogant, I know that. :)

But now I had to get ready, it was already 11 am and it took me a while to get ready.

————————————————————————
Author's note!

Hi babes I hope you enjoyed this chapter. We got to see a bit of Harry's personality. But what problems is he running from? What is he feeling when he isn't drunk or high? We're in for a treat.