𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

It was not normal , it definitely was not . The scientist moved closer , closely examining the concoction . Tomorrow was the due date , and he were to turn in miraculous concoctions to grant people supernatural abilities . 

For what ?

For money .

Loads of it , 1,000,000 in euros .

He would have a fortune , and he would be famous . 

He had worked hard on the project , and he worked hard enough . He needed to make 100 different concoctions .

He had figured it out , the injections must enter the bloodstream , it could possibly rapidly increase cellular regeneration , or decrease weight in lighter standard manipulable , or perhaps create links to other human minds . 

And it was ready , very ready , all 100 of the concoctions , ready for distribution . If it went wrong , then they would all die , if her were successful , well then . . .

The scientist could imagine all the money and riches , the fame , he would be known all around the world for his amazing accomplishments , and he , he would be the greatest scientist of all time . 

No more people glaring at him , no more hate or disrespect . He would be on top of the world . 

He kissed the concoction , " You will get me rich darling , and i will have EVERYTHING " 

He had been working for the past 2 years and the hot day decreased his efficiency .

The scientist did not notice , however , that a single drop of sweat had dripped into the most important concoction , temporary absorption of powers by touch . The swirling blue concoction misted , then went back to normal , but the scientist knew not of the tremendous power he had just granted . This drop of sweat , would partially disrupt the process and it would make the ability so much more dangerous and deadly .

Humming a tune , he walked away .

" BOB ! It's ready ! So get your lazy butt over here and get everything prepared ! " He shouted . Then the scientist drove off in his rolls royce ,  to get McDonalds .

" Yes sire . " Bob mumbled and stumbled back to the lab .

Now Bob was not a very intelligent person , he prepared everything just fine , but he did not notice that there were only 99 volunteers , and he had prepared 100 syringes , and the scientist , an unobservant fellow , had created 100 concoctions as well .

Tomorrow Bob would distribute the concoctions , and there would be one left .

The swirling blue concoction , had been the last of the 100 potions , but it was not wasted , it still runs in the blood of someone today . 

All I can say , is that curiosity blessed the cat .

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Bob was finally finished with the terrible task of injecting the potions . He had to go one by one and it was PAINFUL , patience was not one of his qualities . He stared at a remaining concoction , a swirling blue one  and he was curious . 

" I wonder which one this is " He wondered out loud . There had been labels on many but this on did not have one .

And almost against his will , his hand reached out , and grabbed it . The syringe was used and he was injected with a shot of ot .  And his thoughts were suddenly disrupted , the pain grew and grew , and he felt as if his head were exploding . 

So this is the one that boss failed .

He yelled and screamed for help until a nice teenager came by . She seemed worried .

" Are you alright ? " the petite girl asked , worry written all over her face . 

Bob immediately recognized her as Parker , the nice girl who had been injected with the power of animal communication .

And something came over him , his hand arose and brushed across the air , and the girl's suddenly stood still , a deathly pale , in that one simple , swift motion , she had died , but that was not all . Bob felt the power rushing through him , he could feel the animals cries . 

And he grinned , maniacally .

He knew exactly which one he had been injected with , and he was not gonna stop . Leaving the poor girl behind him , he walked away , triumphant . He was the one with the power now . And he would be the boss .

72 mysterious deaths were confirmed over the next few years , all experiments of the scientist . Who was brutally murdered as well in the next year . Nobody knows what was the cause , except that none of them had any blood in their bodies .