𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐜𝐡. 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄 had experienced a lot of weird things , but this , THIS , was far by the weirdest . Of course it HAD been a stupid idea to stand so close to the edge of the cliff , but it had a nice view . 

Then her idiot cousin Jason just had to bump into her .

But it was peculiar , she didn't break a single bone in the fall and their hadn't been much pain at all . Cam thought to herself

Is this heaven ? It looks a lot more ugly than i thought i would be .

And suddenly a face poked itself into her vision .

" CAMBRIA ROSEN THORNE , WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL WERE YOU THINKING ?!  "

My mom died too ? did she jump after me like in those cliche books ?  

" So this is heaven ? " Cam asked , she immediately regretted it .

" Of course not ! You're still , somehow , miraculously alive !  "

Cam turned over on her side and heaved a sigh , she felt tired , this must have been a dream , now way could she have survived such a fall , she should have died .

Besides , then she could haunt Jason forever .

" Get up , we're going home , climbing down that cliff was hard , but you fell off , you have consequences . "

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐘 snickered as a weird thought came into her head , her sister was rushing down the stairs , about to tell her her something , then promptly tripped and tumbled down the wooden staircase .

" What's so funny Maggie ? " asked he cousin , who was visiting .

Then she heard her sister 

" Magpie ! Mann-"

and Marlo tripped and tumbled down the stairs . Exactly the same as the earlier thought , but Maggie pushed it away and ate breakfast , not really caring that there was a crying 6 year-old on the ground . It was weird how she predicted that though , there was definitely no such thing as people who could tell the future . And even if there were , she definitely wouldn't have that ability .

Or so she thought . 

" Get up Marlo , your cereal's cold "

" But it was already cold in the first place and this really really really hurts ! " Marlo whined .

Maggie decided not to respond to that statement but gasped when a thought of Marlo getting band-aids all over her for the bruise .

" Whatever you do , do NOT get a band-aid for that ! " and Maggie almost shouted , but turned only to see her sister covered in band-aids .

She mentally face-palmed and wished her parents weren't at work . Manny wasn't much of a help and just stood there , sucking from his long empty juice box . 

Magpie could not handle it anymore , and spent the rest of the day cleaning everything up and babysitting her sister . 

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐃 was bored , she was sitting by the blue lake and admiring the ducks , yes , the ducks , not those overrated swans and ugly eagles , but the ducks , the cute ducks , she wished she could be like them , free , and they probably had a lot of gatorade too . No more pressure , no more homework . I mean , what other use does a fireplace have other than burning homework ?

Ducks , they were cute , maybe one day she could lead an army of demonic ducks and feed her victims to them , and her brother was her first target .

She looked down and nearly screamed , whether with surprise , happiness , or both , is unknown . She WAS a duck , with a feathery butt and everything ! And she could understand Quackish ! or was it Duckish ? She put a leathery foot into the water and swam to the other ducks .

" Hello I am Shashi " But being new to the language , she stumbled over her words a bit .

" You are Ms. Potato ? We love potatoes ! Be our ruler ! " The largest , and fattest duck said .

Wow , do they actually appoint rulers based on names ? 

But Sasha just shrugged and said , this time fluently in Quackish , " We are gonna eat my homework  " and handed them a book of assignments , and watched in amusement as they devoured it completely .

The ducks enjoyed it , and Shashi wondered if they WERE demonic ducks , one thing was for sure , she had an awesome power of shapeshifting ! And thinking about it , she looked down again and screamed , this time , definitely with surprise , she was human again , and she had murky water all over her new clothes . She didn't really care about the clothes cause nobody would , but it was still uncomfortable . 

She saluted the ducks and swam ashore  

next time they should devour my math textbook she thought .

She came the next day , and the very next , and the army of demonic ducks would do whatever she said .

And so Sasha became Empress Potato , and would visit the ducks daily to feed them her new assignments .